RMT LXXI: Feel Like We Could Discuss 1000 Bands in This Thread, You Guys

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And here I was thinking the word party could only be used as a noun or a verb...

Andrew WK was nothing if not qualified for the gig.

If I were even moderately OK at programming, I would get to work on Angry Birds: Andrew WK. The goal would be to fling his head (as seen in Scumbo's favorite picture) at various examples of middle eastern architecture in order to liberate parties. I'm not sure how the parties would be represented. Maybe by an animated party hat or Peef vomiting. It's just an idea I have.

I'm listening to the Tiesto remix right now. I had no idea that an awful new Bono vocal was one of the ingredients in this shitfest. Did he commission Tiesto just so he could have an excuse to fact check the song? The two of them managed to capture everything that sucks about live Pride and drape it over a Kidz Bop karaoke backing.

Makes the speculation thread that much funnier.

I'm listening to the Tiesto remix right now. I had no idea that an awful new Bono vocal was one of the ingredients in this shitfest. Did he commission Tiesto just so he could have an excuse to fact check the song? The two of them managed to capture everything that sucks about live Pride and drape it over a Kidz Bop karaoke backing.

Makes the speculation thread that much funnier.

The new vocals are AMAZING, idiot

SCREW YOU SHITHEADS WHO THINKS THIS IS HORRIBLE.Yeah it may sound like it ruined the whole classic but that doesn't mean its not listenable.What the fuck do you think? Its a dance song and not a whole collab between them.

First comment that pops up on youtube.
One of 35.
3800a2a3.png

Oh, forgot to mention that I heard the new Rush album today. They sound like generic prog-metal now. Also, Geddy Lee's voice has lowered about 6 octaves. He sounds like an ordinary guy.

Oh, forgot to mention that I heard the new Rush album today. They sound like generic prog-metal now. Also, Geddy Lee's voice has lowered about 6 octaves. He sounds like an ordinary guy.

I stopped listening to agnostic front when they started sounding like generic tough guy hardcore/hatebreed. Can't say Miret's vocals have ever been that drastic, though.

The other day it dawned on me that I wonder if my housemate's use of 2112 for iPad/iPhone passcodes has anything to do with rush.

Just got Cruel Summer today. I'm about halfway through it and it's definitely fun!

frightened of you? oh no, you just haven't met the right cat. i guarantee if you set foot in my house, my kitten tiggy would be all over you (in a good way). she's so sexist. i try to pet her and it's like my hand is made of knives. the second a male walks in the room, suddenly she's nice.

No, you don't understand. They're scared of me because they know that I know. I don't blame them.

I'll stick to the G.O.O.D. Music version thanks.

I found a nice li'l segue. Tallest Man on Earth's "There's No Leaving Now" into Bon Iver's "Holocene".

cobl04 said:
I'll stick to the G.O.O.D. Music version thanks.

I found a nice li'l segue. Tallest Man on Earth's "There's No Leaving Now" into Bon Iver's "Holocene".

But there is no g. O. O. D. Version, that was the whole point of this conversation.

Pretty sure my power supply shit itself. Really wasn't in the mood for a trip to best buy this morning. It's snowing. And I need a nap, gotta be well rested for my peef impersonation tonight. It's the big going away bash for one of the supes at work. The last scheduling change he made at the company was to reassign me to a shift on Wednesday afternoon so I could go drinking with everyone tonight.

Just turned around to see my dog tearing apart one of my Wolf Parade albums.

Time for him to learn of the musket.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom