RMT LXXI: Feel Like We Could Discuss 1000 Bands in This Thread, You Guys

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've heard one song and I hate it, for what it's worth. I don't really get what people see in him. BUT, I love it when Mofo posts that picture.

I'm glad you had a good first day. As you need not be told, that can be quite an imposing situation, so the fact that you liked the atmosphere is a good sign. Best of luck......

Mofo just wants to watch the world burn, Danny.

AndrewWK.png

I laughed out loud.

He's "back in the news" recently because it was the 10 year anniversary of his debut album, it got a re-release, and had a tour supporting it. There are still 5 or 6 songs on it I think are extremely entertaining.

Listen to it and then thank me whenever you have time.

I did at work via Spotify and didn't cry. NOT EVEN ONCE.

Well did you at least like it, or has your heart grown so cold that all that pleases you is muskets firing at music thieves or Danny getting fired today?

I did like it. I was in the midst of sending or reading some sort of annoying work email at the time though, and admittedly did not pay the closest of attentions to it. I'll check it out again sometime when not fueled by work rage.

My work day was more about a triumphant return and reestablishing just how powerful I am, drinking Powerjuice and just standing on top of my desk, hands on hip, laughing out loud, etc. Typical shit.

Please tell me there was moustache twirling or that you at least have a sinister-looking cat.

Don't I wish. I ignored Movember and cats are frightened of me.
frightened of you? oh no, you just haven't met the right cat. i guarantee if you set foot in my house, my kitten tiggy would be all over you (in a good way). she's so sexist. i try to pet her and it's like my hand is made of knives. the second a male walks in the room, suddenly she's nice.

I probably spend about two hours total of my ten hour shifts actually doing anything that could be considered work. Most of it is spent driving, sitting, listening to music, and Star Wars angry birds.

I head-bang to the cloud nothings now. At work. No fractions were harmed in the typing of this post.

For the Fall In/Stay Useless/Separation stretch alone this would make my top five albums of the year list if I made such a list.

I've been at work four hours and done approximately 30 minutes worth of work.

This is me.

I was so productive until I discovered that they don't give a shit what I do on the Internet.

Hahahah!

In other news, the dropkick murphys have a new album coming out. New song up on rollingstone.com. It sucks, and this time I'm really not buying the album when it comes out. I said that last time, bought it anyway, but only barely made it through a single listen. So yeah, not falling for it again this time. I do wonder if it will bring UL out of the woodwork, though. Kinda miss that guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom