ricky gervais and bono?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
gabrielvox said:
That's a trick! I won't fall for it!

No trick.

I'll cut and paste, then.....

Thread title:

"Confirmed Track Names"

First post:

jinn77 said:
Mercy
No Line On the Horizon
Northern Star

Any more?

Third post:

phillyfan26 said:
What do you mean by confirmed?

Fourth post:

jinn77 said:
By confirmed, I meant rumoured or works in progress.

Fifth post:

No spoken words said:

No spoken words said:
Is any of this confirmed?

Originally posted by Gabrielvox any of what? That is 1 billion percent Bono, if that's what ya mean..

If by your "wit" you mean your answer above, well.... maybe you are right, we inhabit two different planets... :sad:

000395_43.jpg

The Sad Punk said:
If you've never watched another British comedy in your life, you'd probably think that.

It's odd how I, as an Englishman and a connoisseur of British comedies of the last 50 years can think it then isn't it!

Last edited:
You're not alone with your views tho, most of mates don't enjoy either of his series either - and they all enjoyed it when he died a death at the Diana concert last year!

Aardvark747 said:

Where did u hear that 1step? I'd like to think he would love grooving to Lemon and others!:wink:

i heard it from the horses mouth on one of his XFM shows. im more of a fan than you think :wink:

he was talking about how he really likes Electrical Storm and how with ATYCLB they've come back from what he considered a bad patch in the 90's....

The Sad Punk said:
I'm sorry, I shouldn't have judged. :(

I just find his humour to rely too much on bigotry and self-deprecation.

his humour is quite one dimensional but when it clicks it really is superb.

david brent is as good a comedy character as i've ever seen.

gabrielvox said:
No way. It's Bono, 100%.

EDIT: ok, got what you did there. Brilliant...I just made my decision to renew my Premium because of it.

I inspired you to give this site money?

I think I should earn a free Premium just for this reason.

(Although, it did take you 17 minutes to figure out what I did there. We'll file that on the "slow on the uptake" category. That's OK, though. I like you. You admit that mistake. Well done.)

well I did admit it, but it wasn't really 17 minutes of staring hard at your post...more like 16 min 30 seconds postwhoring myself elsewhere and then 30 seconds re-reading. An excrutiatingly long 30 seconds, granted..

1stepcloser said:

i heard it from the horses mouth on one of his XFM shows. im more of a fan than you think :wink:

he was talking about how he really likes Electrical Storm and how with ATYCLB they've come back from what he considered a bad patch in the 90's....

Cool :up:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom