RFMRSINE: Randooooooooooooooomers for more road signs in New England

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Schmeg said:

However my school was always the LAST to cancel; every other school in RI would be closed, the weathermen would speak of instant death by merely backing your car out of the driveway, and we would maybe get a 1-hour delay...in which we'd have 7 classes shortened to 27 minutes and the teachers would think that was plenty of time to cram in a quiz to punish the people that showed up to make them work.

/epicly long post

That always happened here, too. One of 2 schools open in entire state during a blizzard. Ya think I would get over it since it has been years since then.:wink:

Schmeg said:

We would always have 7 classes AND the "litergy" compressed into those half-days; the teachers would just be like, "So the point of this 17-minute class is...nothing. Let's talk about stuff instead!"

However my school was always the LAST to cancel; every other school in RI would be closed, the weathermen would speak of instant death by merely backing your car out of the driveway, and we would maybe get a 1-hour delay...in which we'd have 7 classes shortened to 27 minutes and the teachers would think that was plenty of time to cram in a quiz to punish the people that showed up to make them work.

/epicly long post

that's nuts.

you needed to go to st. augustine's in....where exactly was that school? i have no idea....highland, rosendale, one of those places.

they'd get twice as many snow days as we would. and yes, i'm still :grumpy: about that!

today's stupid idea that sounded like a good idea at first: typing a wordpad full of the lyrics from albums i've been listening to a lot lately, as i'm going home in an hour or so, and i want to leave the cases there, which means no cd booklets to check when i think i hear somehting like "whack-a-mole and sell your soul" or "went up to your toes with ponchos in tow"

you know, if mike mccolgan could pronounce half the consonants in the words he sings, i don't think i'd be having this problem.

and if someone would put the freaking dark days album (ducky boys, of course) online other than i'll rise up" and "out of the rut", then that would have solved my first problem.....

:sad: :mad:

I'm using my parents laptop on dial up. I only can be on for a minute since they only have 1 phone line. Dial up at my place is "busy" for every single # in the Twin Cities :mad:

My brother was on the phone for over an hhour last night with the cable co. They tried to blame AOL but if it's that then why doesn't IE work either? I have to wait until WEDNESDAY night :scream: for them to show up. If they can't fix it then I'm going to get internet through my brother's work. It's more expensive but faster. So I'll probably go insane before Wed. I thought I was going to lose it last night. Nothing on TV, Amy didn't answer her phone, there was a blizzard so I couldn't go out. :mad:

Anyways...my time is almost up and I still have some stuff to do. Kariann and Schmeg I'll email you from work tomorrow about hotels in SD.

I am trying to think of a U2 pun to put in a card to my aunt. :hmm: She's also getting a copy of the June 9 Boston show (the last Elevation show in Boston :evil: ) in two of those paper CD holder thingies. One is green and one is gold.

:angel:

U2 confused the hell out of me in my cd-burning here by really changing the set list for that show. Pride second?! Crazy!

Okay now someone tell me a good U2 pun to incorporate into a belated Valentine's Day card. :shifty:

I must be on :crack: for sure. I just spent $70 at Target on a quilt and 2 pillow shams. I have no money and I'm trying to save to travel the world this spring and summer. :mad: But it was all 50% so $70 wasn't too bad I guess! :shifty:

I'm having trouble typing on a laptop.

My dad said I could take this home tonight and see if dial up works with it just to see if it's my computer. We tried everything last night. I don't know what else to do other than clearing the hard drive :sad: That sucked the last time I did that! :(

It's hard to type on a laptop. Cleaning out the hard drive can be traumatic. :yikes:

Edge looks like he's sitting in a shadow in your avatar, but it's not REALLY dark.

I have been busy being creative and needed a break but I find it hard to stop once I've started....too impatient to see the final result I guess!

I'm used to typing on a laptop. :D It's a good thing because the keyboards that we are getting with our new computers at work are alot smaller and more like a laptop keyboard. The mouse on the new ones have the scroll wheel too...:hyper:

Kariann said:
I have been busy being creative and needed a break but I find it hard to stop once I've started....too impatient to see the final result I guess!

I'm used to typing on a laptop. :D It's a good thing because the keyboards that we are getting with our new computers at work are alot smaller and more like a laptop keyboard. The mouse on the new ones have the scroll wheel too...:hyper:
I can't wait to see the final results too! :love:

I cleaned my room and my mom's friend made sarcastic comments about how I have a floor. :grumpy: I'm not THAT messy and it's none of her business anyway!

I think I might take a quick little nap...my eyes are tierd. Days off = :drool:!

:sad: I'm going back to my internetless apartment now :grumpy: At least I can make my bed look cute with my new stuff. :sigh: It's going to be a long 3 days at home! I have my review at work tomorrow :eek: I may have to go to the library tomorrow night for a journa entry about that one.

:wave: bye :sad:

arw9797 said:
:sad: I'm going back to my internetless apartment now :grumpy: At least I can make my bed look cute with my new stuff. :sigh: It's going to be a long 3 days at home! I have my review at work tomorrow :eek: I may have to go to the library tomorrow night for a journa entry about that one.

:wave: bye :sad:
Just think of the sleep you'll catch up on and the cute Edge videos you can watch. :hug:

Good luck on your review! I'm sure you don't need it. *happy review thoughts*

Kariann said:
I just spent 10 minutes picking rhinestuds (yes that is what they are called) up off the floor, bed and myself. :mad:
CD's the other night, rhinestuds ( :lol: ) tonight...What are you going to drop next?

Sometimes when I go to type US my finger goes to the 2 instead of the S. Does anyone else have that problem? Or the one where you type Bono when you really mean to type Bob? :shifty:

I know...:sigh: A week ago our pilot was sighing heavily and telling us about the turbulance ahead.

It really does seem like forever now that I think about it. :huh: This was a long week.

I am finding some interesting places to stay in San Diego on Priceline for not a whole lot of money. :ohmy:

To just look at hotels you have to name your pwn price and live with what they give you. :grumpy: I want to know before I give credit card numbers.

Schmeg said:
I am finding some interesting places to stay in San Diego on Priceline for not a whole lot of money. :ohmy:

Really interesting good or interesting scary?

Totally unrelated I hate when I close out of AOL by accident. :reject:

I have officially stopped working on my shirt and packed it all away until tomorrow when it will be finished.

Kariann said:

Really interesting good or interesting scary?

Totally unrelated I hate when I close out of AOL by accident. :reject:

I have officially stopped working on my shirt and packed it all away until tomorrow when it will be finished.
Like good interesting, I think, but then I went over to Hotels.com and found some more interesting things which I e-mailed. Found a place with a fully-equipped kitchen for $65 a night!! Have to check out the location for that price...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom