Request: U2 Desktop Backgrounds?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:applaud::applaud: for this page alone! haven't been here in a long time. remember to stop in more often!

actually now that i learned a technique in photshop i hadn't had before hopefully later on in the summer i can try this .and now that have myy own 360 tour photos :hyper: woo hoo! :D

I'm always open to requests. Graphic design/photo major, I'd love to make ones for whoever wants one :)

Whatever you want, I'll do it

JOSHUA+TREE+(09-06-12).jpg

I+WILL+FOLLOW+(09-06-12)+copy.jpg

I just discovered something!! I loaded my ZooTv live from Sydney into my computer, I went into settings (I believe) and it came up with tabs for screen savers and wallpapers! The wallpapers are pretty cool and the screen savers rock! It automatically sets your wallpaper and the image is saved onto your computer. :hyper::heart:

I can't remember if I posted here or not and can't be bothered to check. Just know I made these forever and a half ago before I figured out what I was doing.

Bonomiracledrug.jpg

Edgewallpaper.png

Popwallpaper.png

I wish I still had my watermark brush. :lol:

Serena Vox I'm 100% sure you posted the miracle drug wallpaper, but the other 2 I haven't seen before.
Popedge one is gorgeous. :up:

I was gonna say I won't be surprised if I posted one or all at some point or another, I'm sure there's been more desktop/photoshop threads in the past. Heh.

Also, thanks! I was rather pleased with that one myself, even all these years later.

Thank you girls...

Here you go Mephy

screenhunter01mar121813.jpg

This photograph (without this edditing) was taken by me in Amsterdam, 21-7 (360 tour). This and several others of him (while we talked) and The Edge.

I didnt give my consent for them to be used and only this one and another one was publish by me with watermark. If anyone have asked I would have give them the right to use it without a problem, but who cares about author rights or education nowadays?

Anyway, they are now memories of great moments, a unforgettable chat with him. Not the first or the last chat but always good.

No consent is needed to post a picture on ann internetforum that was already online in the first place... it's not an official publication whatshowever. If you would give the right to use it anyway, then what exactly is the problem here? Your photo was used for a wallpaper, apparently people like your shot?

No consent is needed to post a picture on ann internetforum that was already online in the first place... it's not an official publication whatshowever. If you would give the right to use it anyway, then what exactly is the problem here? Your photo was used for a wallpaper, apparently people like your shot?

Exactly, the photograph was on line with copyright reserved, watermark and so on. And I used it at the time in a professional way, yes. And like I said before, it would be polite to ask first. But that is oldfashion, of course.

:wave:

This photograph (without this edditing) was taken by me in Amsterdam, 21-7 (360 tour). This and several others of him (while we talked) and The Edge.

I didnt give my consent for them to be used and only this one and another one was publish by me with watermark. If anyone have asked I would have give them the right to use it without a problem, but who cares about author rights or education nowadays?

Anyway, they are now memories of great moments, a unforgettable chat with him. Not the first or the last chat but always good.

Sorry, what`s your name?
I respect your work and I gotta say that is a great shot! I really love that photo. And I found this photo without a watermark or anything else by the way. Unfortunately internet is like that…no respect at all.
I always wanna know who is the artist of something I really like and that photo was one of them, so nice to meet you.

My name is Nataly.

Back
Top Bottom