Request: Ali

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't take them (I think if I was that close to them I would stand like stone)... my good friend is working for a magazine and they have a bunch of pictures that she sends me a few each day to bribe me into going out etc. LOL And as soon as she sends them... I run to PLEABA and post! :heart:

bonomofo said:
I didn't take them (I think if I was that close to them I would stand like stone)... my good friend is working for a magazine and they have a bunch of pictures that she sends me a few each day to bribe me into going out etc. LOL And as soon as she sends them... I run to PLEABA and post! :heart:

Thank you for posting them, they are really great :bow: :)

kellyahern said:
from the article neutral uploaded:

06b4416d.jpg

Ali's knees. :drool:

Is this Ali? I think it is:scratch: I wonder why she's laughing - they are at Michael Hutchences funeral i think!

U2Girl1978 said:
Maybe she was laughing at the guy who was trying to cover her while it was raining? :shrug:

Oh yeah- i never thought of that - that makes sense:yes:

greety said:
Jason Donovan used to be in the aussie soap Neighbours, he was Kylie Minogues's loverboy in the show (and later not just on the show :wink: )

yes, the show was huge in the UK in the late 80´s when Kylie and Jason starred in it. he had a brief singing career too. they even had a UK number one with a duet "especially for you". lovely stuff. :huh: he later became a coke head and played Joseph in Andrew Loyd Webbers Jason and his technicoloured dreamcoat - not sure in which order. :wink:

anyway, back on topic....!

Queen Bee said:

Is that Michael Hutchence and Paula Yates? :(

Yes it's them. I actualy had that picture with a caption.
I would post it, but I'm not sure that I still have it because one of the DVDs where I saved some pictures does't work anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom