Request: Ali

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:
www.alihewson.com

The photo album is up!!!

wow! that is a fantastic album... ali is so radiant- she's really gotten MORE beautiful as she's gotten older! and she and bono make a perfect pair- they are a lovely family, indeed.

thank you for making the website, and sharing it with us! :up: :applaud:

aw, guys! :cute: We should thank Kelly, though. I've got what like 375 pics chosed from Kelly's THOUSANDS (I'm serious!).

from the article neutral uploaded:

06b4416d.jpg

*Ally* said:

wow! that is a fantastic album... ali is so radiant- she's really gotten MORE beautiful as she's gotten older! and she and bono make a perfect pair- they are a lovely family, indeed.

thank you for making the website, and sharing it with us! :up: :applaud:
I ws reading the sight and I just wanted to point out, if no one has already, that Ali is Mrs. Hewson not Ms. If she was Ms. then they would make her a sister or relative.

mysticchild said:
I ws reading the sight and I just wanted to point out, if no one has already, that Ali is Mrs. Hewson not Ms. If she was Ms. then they would make her a sister or relative.

I'm married and go by Ms.

mysticchild said:

Incorrect, my dear. Ms is the feminine. Ms can mean married, single, divorced, sister, relative, anybody female.

mysticchild said:

Where does it say that on the site? I'm not saying it does't, I just don't remember writing that anywhere....

kellyahern said:

I doubt it, but there's now way of knowing now.

I was just pointing out that it's an old picture, hoping that this doesn't turn into an "OMG Ali wears fur" discussion :reject:

That was probably a good idea:yes:

Golightly Grrl said:

There's a good chance that she's wearing a fake fur. I have a fake fur leopard print coat that has been mistaken for being real on several occasions.

Im sure it is fake. I just dont think Ali would do it - she's too caring.

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:

Where does it say that on the site? I'm not saying it does't, I just don't remember writing that anywhere....

FYI

From the dictionary:

"Blend of Miss, and Mrs..]
Usage Note: Ms. is correct regardless of a woman's marital status, thus relegating that information to the realm of private life, where many feel it belongs anyway. Some women prefer Miss or Mrs., however, and courtesy requires that their wishes be respected."

Thanks for the clarification...I'm sure it's on the site in various places, but I personally don't remember referring to her as anything other than "Ali Hewson" b/c I know some women prefer one or the other and I wasn't sure which she preferred. However, the articles and biography are things other people wrote and might say Mrs. or Ms., but I won't change what someone else wrote.

kellyahern said:

I doubt it, but there's now way of knowing now.

I was just pointing out that it's an old picture, hoping that this doesn't turn into an "OMG Ali wears fur" discussion :reject:

I didnt have any intention on starting a discussion, Kelly, I was genuinly very surprised to see that kind of coat on Ali.
Whether its an old picture or not, is beside the point, imo.
Either way, we'll never know for sure if it's real or not...

tootty86 said:
Ali wouldnt ever have worn real fur would she?
Just like Bono doesn't wear real leather...oh, wait...nevermind. I'm not trying to start anything, I'm just sayin'.

Yeah, I already have a clipping of a pic with her nose on it to show my plastic surgeon.
Ali wears a pink bra underneath a black blouse? How taboo but cute!!!
As for Ali wearing fur, who knows. She says she doesn't eat meat, but doesn't say why.
We don't know where she stands on Animal Rights, only on environmental rights. :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom