remember the last time...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

popmart86

Acrobat
Halloween was on a release date. :wink:

e312135z5c6.jpg

That was my senior year at Bethel Park High School. I got in trouble in one of my classes for drooling over the case and booklet. Later that school year my friend and I took our senior road trip to go see them at Cleveland and then later on in the Burgh. That was an amazing year!

Where are you from?

that was the one and only time ive bought a u2 cd at midnight

ah the memories

I was a poor college student eating stale graham crackers in my dorm room. My parents visited the weekend before, and Dad gave me $20 so that I could go buy the album. Bless him.

Vox1254 said:
That was my senior year at Bethel Park High School. I got in trouble in one of my classes for drooling over the case and booklet. Later that school year my friend and I took our senior road trip to go see them at Cleveland and then later on in the Burgh. That was an amazing year!

Where are you from?

st clair. i was in eighth grade then but my sister was a hs senior tho. i wanted to go to the mellon arena elevation show but i didnt have tickets. my mom was offered them but was too busy to even think about it.:mad: . i wasnt a fan till jan 01 but i vagually remember it coming about with the TRL show.:huh:

Chizip said:
that was the one and only time ive bought a u2 cd at midnight

ah the memories

I bought the Josha Tree right as the ball was dropping for New Years 2005. That was great...I don't know what made us decide to go shopping for cds at that particular time, tho. :huh:

I didn't get into U2 when ATYCLB came out, but I still feel odly nostalgic just remembering it's release, hearing Walk On, and being in middle school.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom