Rate the Song Series: I Fall Down

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rate I Fall Down

Votes: 1 4.3%

Votes: 3 13.0%

Votes: 5 21.7%

Votes: 3 13.0%

Votes: 8 34.8%

Votes: 1 4.3%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Irishteen

Blue Crack Addict
More information on everything can be found in the Gloria thread

In this round we'll be voting on I Fall Down, you can use any version of the song you wish to base your vote on. This poll will be open for two days

Never been a fan of this song. 3. Lyrics are woeful and the music's nothing special at all.

lyrics bad..but the album suffured as a whole from the lost lyrics...gives a preview of a different u2 sound to come. I often enjoy this song.

This song has a great vulnerability to it that really connect with me.
Please stop judging lyrics written by a 20 yr old like they should be in the Smithsonian. Judge it for when it came out!!!! Yes it's immature but it's completely from the heart.

This song has a great vulnerability to it that really connect with me.
Please stop judging lyrics written by a 20 yr old like they should be in the Smithsonian. Judge it for when it came out!!!! Yes it's immature but it's completely from the heart.

"I fall down
When I'm falling down
I fall down
I broke myself

I fall
I fall down
I'm falling down
I fall down
When you fall down
When I'm falling down
Is when you're falling down
When you fall down
I fall down"

That's not immature that is plain bad lyrics, I'm 19 and could write something better than that in my sleep

well maybe when you're a but older Irishteen, you might appreciate that people need time to grow.

I'm sure if you're judged on your output on the next year or so in 28 years time, my guess it may not be quite upto par!!!! Remember that!!!!

I'm off to watch a senile bunch of guys go thru the motions;)
"I fall down
When I'm falling down
I fall down
I broke myself

I fall
I fall down
I'm falling down
I fall down
When you fall down
When I'm falling down
Is when you're falling down
When you fall down
I fall down"

That's not immature that is plain bad lyrics, I'm 19 and could write something better than that in my sleep

7. A very early pop song, good piano riff and a decent performance from the band. Nowhere near the best song on an absolutely brilliant album though. 7 out of 10.

Back
Top Bottom