Rare CD Video for sale

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wamphreyglen

Babyface
I have a rare CD Video I am looking to sell, here are the details

Unplayed original 1987 CD Video disc. LaserDisc players will also play this format.

Features 3 audio tracks: With or Without You, Luminous Times and Walk to the Water and the video to With or Without You.

This is an original disc and is very rare, record catalogues list this as being worth £450.

In clear case. There is no CD cover or inlay card but there never was one as this is a promo copy.

If interested I can be contacted at [e-mail removed by KhanadaRhodes - see post below].

I am looking for about £150 for this disc.

Last edited by a moderator:
selling on your first post? Hmm.... you got any proof this is genuine mate??

Im not interested myself.. just thought i should flag this up to others.

£150 for 4 tracks that most people here have is a lot. (The audio stuff being avalible on 'the best of 80-90' and the video being commenly avalible, and regulary played on music channels)

Do you have a link to this record catalogue? or if its a book could you scan the page?

if as you claim its worth £450, you are selling at 1/3 of the price. Thats a bit of a loss?

Why don't you hang onto it for a few more years? the value will only increase?

If you're genuine i appologise for this, but to anyone else reading my post... i'd treat this gentleman with trepidation.

Well, eil.com are willing to pay £125 for it so it's true value would be at least 3 times that. It isn't the musical content of things like this that gives them value (ie unreleased songs), more the rarity of the actual item. There is a purple vinyl of All I Want Is You that has nothing we don't all own musically, yet is worth thousands.

as stated in the faq:

Any posts or threads advertising your forum or website are unacceptable and considered spam, and will be deleted.

given that this is your first post and you're selling some expensive, rare memorabilia, it comes off as a bit suspicious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom