Randooooooooooom is back

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
fah said:
Mini says hi back...she thinks Schmeg stands for

S - serious
C - complicated
H - huggable
M - marvellous
E - excellent
G - girl
:lol: :love: It does now!

There's another lawsuit against Bono...*SEE PLEBA for details...*

However, there's something that caught my eye so I must share:

In her statement, Ms O'Donovan said she had been employed as a gardener by the couple at their home at Temple Hill, Vico Road, Killiney, Co Dublin, when she had fallen in May 1999, dislocating her shoulder.
:drool: :drool: :drool:

I'm not the only one who has fallen on Vico Road in Killiney, Co Dublin :dance:

Kariann said:
:wave:

I'm going to go try to sleep.
:wave: I should, too, but I've had too much caffeine. That could be another thing the C in Schmeg stands for...CAFFEINE!! :hyper:

arw9797 said:

In her statement, Ms O'Donovan said she had been employed as a gardener by the couple at their home at Temple Hill, Vico Road, Killiney, Co Dublin, when she had fallen in May 1999, dislocating her shoulder.

I guess not!

arw9797 said:

:lmao: I wonder if there were any moving buses involved in her fall!

ARW, is the sun really going to come out for more tha 20 minutes here tomorrow? :hyper: I'm tired of U2-induced rain and flood warnings!

Edit: :wave: Night, Mini #2! I should also go to bed.

arw9797 said:

:hmm:

Have you thought of changing professions ?

:huh: If you're supposed to stay on a torrent until you've uploaded 100% of the file, but after you finish downloading you're uploading at 0%, is it okay to drop off?

Schmeg said:
:huh: If you're supposed to stay on a torrent until you've uploaded 100% of the file, but after you finish downloading you're uploading at 0%, is it okay to drop off?

yes. I used to do that on winmx all the time. :shifty:

It's finished for me and it doesn't look like anyone else REALLY needs it...I guess I'll keep it going since I'm not done torrenting 10/3, and my 'puter won't be shutting down anyway.

I wonder what else there is to download while those are going...:hmm:

fah said:
Mini says hi back...she thinks Schmeg stands for

S - serious
C - complicated
H - huggable
M - marvellous
E - excellent
G - girl

Actually the S should probably be for "So Awesome".

Schmeg said:

It wasn't technically an official merge; Zoney came in with a corporate chat thread takeover.

If we stay in here the other one will eventually fall off...all the other threads are still alive and no one else but us posted in that one...

I REALLY cannot BELIEVE the shit I have received for starting that thread.

AGAIN, I never meant it to be randoom....it JUST happened to be opened when there were no other randoomers online, and just after the other thread was locked away.

I did not realize there would be SUCH an uprising due to a silly little thread title. I promise I will NEVER start ANY thread again with anything remotely resembling a "random" title.

:reject: :sigh:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom