Randooooooooom in the Spring

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I came home from skating cold and achey so I took a bath and now it's time for bed!

Someone remind me I have to go to Target/WalMart/preferably Target on my way home from work tomorrow.

i don't recognize my posts without my old avatar :crack:

arw, how do you know who's got you on their buddy list? :yikes:

:der: ok, got it.

who the fuck is "a star" and why am i their friend? i've never even seen this person post.

NESN had a little schilling montage thing, and they were playing"kite" :up:

arw's pleba randoooom pleba moment of the night....

:love: :heart: I've been obsessed with this since Kellyahern :hug: posted this last night :drool:
4eda83a8.jpg

It's now my wallpaper :D

:shifty: what I want to know is in the book is his other hand there?

arw9797 said:

she's cool....

You may know her as Wankerman :shifty:

:lmao:

OK!!

i missed something somewhere! :lmao:

i've still got another stalker who i do recognize from the board, but i've never talked to. and isn't an alter.

I felt really funny at work this morning. One of my coworkers even said I looked like I didn't feel good. I emailed my mom about something else and told her and I said I think it was the 2 eggs I had last night for dinner. :crazy: I swear I don't think I've had that much protein in years. My mom told me I was :coocoo:

:|

I still feel weird. :huh:

IWasBored said:
:der: ok, got it.

who the fuck is "a star" and why am i their friend? i've never even seen this person post.

NESN had a little schilling montage thing, and they were playing"kite" :up:
:lmao:

I hope NESN replays that!

I think the game I have on is not pre-taped and I'm having an I :heart: baseball moment. :D

arw9797 said:
:sigh: my dad is coming over to use my computer now so I guess Food Network is going be my entertainment for the next few hours. :huh:
My family has taken up watching Rachel Ray during meals pretty much just because it comes on before Good Eats, my dad's favorite show. She was SO HYPER tonight I kept yelling at her to breathe!

Actually, now that I think about it, I can since there was that one time Schmeg's avatar changed and IWB said she didn't know anyone named Schmeg. :shifty:

a_star said:
Actually, now that I think about it, I can since there was that one time Schmeg's avatar changed and IWB said she didn't know anyone named Schmeg. :shifty:

i don't! i know a wankerman, but no a star, and DEFINETLY no schmeg!!!

:p

yeah, they seem to be broken.

this new server is WONDERFUL!!!

fucker.

ok he's done and I have my computer back! :D

I actually am glad he came over because my mom and sister have been telling me that I should read the Da Vinci Code for a long time. With the Pope's death my sister thinks the book would be something that I would like since I was glued to the TV last week. To give my dad some space to work I just went in my room to watch TV and I turned on Dateline and it was a special all about the book. It was really interesting.

The problem is when I was in college (and I graduated 4 years ago too) if I didn't want to buy a book I would check it out at the public library and keep it all semester. I could check out a book for almost the whole time before they would cut me off. So I'd just keep the book and get fined. It ended up to be a lot cheaper in the long run to pay the library a fine vs. buying a book that my school bookstore wouldn't buy back and I'd be stuck with. I only bought the books I wanted to keep. So in 4 years I haven't checked out a book :reject: because I still owe $30. I've been considering paying that off so I can check stuff out. I haven't felt like reading much since I graduated with a literature degree. I got kind of burnt out on the whole reading thing :huh:

Anyways so I think I'm going to pay off that fine and check out the book this weekend.

Last edited:
arw9797 said:
ok he's done and I have my computer back! :D

I actually am glad he came over because my mom and sister have been telling me that I should read the Da Vinci Code for a long time. With the Pope's death my sister thinks the book would be something that I would like since I was glued to the TV last week. To give my dad some space to work I just went in my room to watch TV and I turned on Dateline and it was a special all about the book. It was really interesting.

The problem is when I was in college (and I graduated 4 years ago too) if I didn't want to buy a book I would check it out at the public library and keep it all semester. I could check out a book for almost the whole time before they would cut me off. So I'd just keep the book and get fined. It ended up to be a lot cheaper in the long run to pay the library a fine vs. buying a book that my school bookstore wouldn't buy back and I'd be stuck with. I only bought the books I wanted to keep. So in 4 years I haven't checked out a book :reject: because I still owe $30. I've been considering paying that off so I can check stuff out. I haven't felt like reading much since I graduated with a literature degree. I got kind of burnt out on the whole reading thing :huh:

Anyways so I think I'm going to pay off that fine and check out the book this weekend.

I had Dateline on it's kind of caught my interest in the book too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom