Randooooom....or else

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:D

Vikings are on Monday night football tonight! :mad: and they better not lose because Randy is injured or use his absense as an excuse if they do lose...which they won't! :mad: :mad: :mad:

arw9797 said:
:D

Vikings are on Monday night football tonight! :mad: and they better not lose because Randy is injured or use his absense as an excuse if they do lose...which they won't! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Ahhhh let the countdown commence............:evil:
Sunday, Nov 14~3:15pm Vikings vs Packers

shari schultz said:

Ahhhh let the countdown commence............:evil:
Sunday, Nov 14~3:15pm Vikings vs Packers

:tsk: that's going to be one sad day for WI next Sunday when the Vikes roll into Lambeau Field and dominate :sad: :hug:

arw9797 said:

:tsk: that's going to be one sad day for WI next Sunday when the Vikes roll into Lambeau Field and dominate :sad: :hug:

The Vikings are gonna dominate all right. They are gonna dominate punting to the Packers!:wink:
Sad day in WI- not so much..........*giggles maliciously*

shari schultz said:

They are gonna dominate punting to the Packers!:wink:

:lmao:

I don't see it that way at all. :tsk: I see another dubya in WIN column for the Vikings and a nice big L for the Packers to add to the collection ;)

:heart: border battles :heart:

arw9797 said:

I don't see it that way at all. :tsk: I see another dubya in WIN column for the Vikings and a nice big L for the Packers to add to the collection ;)

:heart: border battles :heart:
:wink:
sooooooooooo now "dubya" is ok? *said very tongue in cheek*
:heart:border battles:heart::yes:

shari schultz said:

:ohmy:

I didn't even think about it that way! I don't even associate "dubya" with George dubya unless I'm talking about him! :laugh: My last name starts with a W so I've always said dubya just to be a smart ass.

shari schultz said:

Go Pats! :hyper:

:reject: I don't even know if they won yesterday or not...

Love and Peace or Else sounds so damn good in my car compared to the computer :drool: :drool: :drool: My ears were ringing all day from blasting it in the car. :drool: :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom