Randooooom: Can I borrow your Sharpie?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kariann said:
Should I do Vertigo Bono accessories or all Bono accessories?

How about Vertigo Accessories...I don't seem to have a huge supply of belt pictures...but I have some bottles of water and stuff...can that count? :D

Edit: Oh! I have a FABULOUS boa!!! Accessories!!!!! :hyper:

And there's the conductor hat which has grown on me...

When I got here my mom was just finishing BB6 and then watched the INXS show. So I can now say I've watched the show and it was everything I thought it would be! Holy CRAP do they look old! :shifty: I just always see them as the 80's boys they were......anyways my mom had no clue who Dave Navarro is, not like I expected her too, but she seemed surprise when I said that no he's not an LA dj like she thought but a guitarist from multiple bands and also Mr Carmen Electra. It was a weird conversation and she was all American Idol over the singers like I thought she would be. :huh:

I can't tell you I'm going to be a big help in this thread. :( My right-click-saving hasn't been what it used to be!

I'm so torn right now...internet and air conditioning but sleeping in hard twin bed or no internet, no air conditioning but sleeping in my nice comfy queen size bed. :hmm: My bed that I onced loved is now horrid to sleep on. I now have the worlds most comfy bed ever.

I might as well just stay put :der:

Schmeg said:
I can't tell you I'm going to be a big help in this thread. :( My right-click-saving hasn't been what it used to be!

You must at least make a ton of comments then! This thread was created specifically for ARW....you must support the cause...you never know for her it may not be a cause...it very well might be an emergency considering her love for the....

B
E
L
T

Kariann said:

I am not even going to say anything.

:tsk:

QB...you still interested in that Lady In Waiting spot?
:sad: I've got like three posts in there already! And TWO really good belt pictures!! And a feather boa! Does that make it up???

Kariann said:

You must at least make a ton of comments then! This thread was created specifically for ARW....you must support the cause...you never know for her it may not be a cause...it very well might be an emergency considering her love for the....

B
E
L
T

:sad: you're all so good to me :sad:

:hug:

Kariann said:

B
E
L
T
:lol: This will be the generation known for the war on terror, the Internet, and the

B
E
L
T

Kariann said:

We'll ponder it!

WHERE IS EVERYONE ELSE IN THERE?????
I'll get you with my beautiful beads, oh yes I will! :evil:

I'm representing for Randoomers who have been offered my title. :angry:

I'm out. :reject: What have I been DOING lately?? I'm so disappointed in myself!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom