Randooomdumdoooomdum Doozer-style

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
shari schultz said:
Schmeg,
Mr Vader here has been shopping for football jerseys and has found one he likes. Problem? Nothing fits over those damn shoulder "pads".

darth_vader_authentic2.jpg

The problem is he's trying to put it on backwards. :tsk: Silly Darth.

worked - check!
haircut -check!
new schedule out, I am off on Sunday (Packers vs. Vikes) :hyper:
rest of schedule tanks, though. God forbid I get an early shift. Mid and late shifts are my middle name :mad:

Re: Schedule: I am working 3 am to 11 am Monday and Tuesday. :eek: Monday night we have Modest Mouse ticekts, and Tuesday night we will probably have Pacers/Celtics tickets. Thank God I have Wednesday and Thursday off! :lol:

One of my kickball/Myspace friends polluted my bulletin board with anti-Hillary Clinton crap. Now I have to do a bunch of lame survey things to push them down. :mad: One of them was just stupid avatar-like pictures and the next was all the times Hillary has said "fuck" in her entire life. Like your beloved W has never said fuck. Who the fuck cares? And sure, Hillary may have said something like, "I'm gonna start thinking of the lady who cleans my restroom as a human being," but how many human beings did W think were living in New Orleans in September of 2005?

/rant

kellyahern said:
^ only 438 days, 4 hours and 40 minutes left
(according to my "backwards bush" clock )

My dad has a friend at work that e-mails him anti-Hillary stuff. He was telling me how much it bugged him the other day. At least he can delete it, I'd be pissed if someone did that to a webpage I put up.

That's what pisses me off; I can't delete it. She put it up as a bulletin so every time I log into my home page there's DON'T VOTE FOR HILLARY!!!! and THIS WOMAN WANTS TO BE PRESIDENT??? The girl that put them up is really nice and really funny and I think I'm just disappointed in her as well. :slant:

On a differennt note...We got hooked up with VIP Modest Mouse tickets! :ohmy: Another friend works for some company that has VIP tickets to all sorts of events downtown. Yesterday his boss asked him if he liked that band "Mickey Mouse." So I think we are giving our non-VIP tickets to our airline family friends and getting free parking and free coat check. :drool:

I should not be as tired as I am right now...I am adequately caffeinated, I slept for about 9 solid hours, after sitting on the couch watching TV for a few hours...I could go right to sleep if I shut my eyes. I might take a power nap so I can make it through work then meet up with K for drinks after. :yawn:

shari schultz said:

how about a smile?
The local sportscaster this morning picked the Vikings to win on Sunday. :crack:

I'm so excited for Sunday's game! That game has sort of marked the end of this rotten term I've had to take. It's been a long 6 weeks! When I first saw the date of this game all I could think about was how I'd have to get through the hardest baking class I'll have to take plus a speech class early in the morning. It's almost over.....

A few of us are thinking about going to a spa tomorrow to relax! We've earned it for sure. :crazy:

arw9797 said:

I'm so excited for Sunday's game! That game has sort of marked the end of this rotten term I've had to take. It's been a long 6 weeks! When I first saw the date of this game all I could think about was how I'd have to get through the hardest baking class I'll have to take plus a speech class early in the morning. It's almost over.....

A few of us are thinking about going to a spa tomorrow to relax! We've earned it for sure. :crazy:
A couple people I know are going to the game........a wee bit jealous on my part.

kellyahern said:
My sister and I are going to disney (where else :reject: ) for the weekend. Even though Atlanta's next weekend, I needed to get away now. :|

:hyper: have fun! I miss Disney

Schmeg said:

That's what pisses me off; I can't delete it. She put it up as a bulletin so every time I log into my home page there's DON'T VOTE FOR HILLARY!!!! and THIS WOMAN WANTS TO BE PRESIDENT??? The girl that put them up is really nice and really funny and I think I'm just disappointed in her as well. :slant:

I am happy that I deleted my myspace account. I wouldn't have patience for that kind of thing. It is my MySpace and I would want to delete it if I didn't like the content. *inner control freak coming out.

Schmeg said:

Well, you can delete her as a friend it will take the bulletins off your page. OR you can post a bunch yourself and it will take it off your page.

Shari, I hope we beat your Badgers today! LOL ;) I'm not super confident.

Thanks RR :D

Blue Room first of all :wave: ~ long time no randooooom!
:lol: I was thinking the same thing about us trying to beat the Wolverines.......I have to work :scream:

Blue Room said:

Well, you can delete her as a friend it will take the bulletins off your page. OR you can post a bunch yourself and it will take it off your page.

I wouldn't want to delete her as a friend because that would cause issues in real-life friend-dom. I thought I posted a survey from another friend but apparently I was so upset I didn't get to the official "post bulletin" screen. My brother announced some new pictures, and his ex-girlfriend is always posting something lame about how much school sucks so they should be off eventually.

I fell on my ass in front of my Basic 4 class. :lol: I've been trying to teach myself to stop a different way and apparently I need more practice. The four who were paying attention all looked like this: :shocked: because I went down like a ton of bricks and they probably thought I was about to cry. The other two now know to always watch me, as I may do something hilarious.

Now I'm listening to Christmas music on purpose. My synchro kids won't be skating to Pink Floyd yet...maybe The Grinch Who Stole Christmas instead...

Schmeg said:
I fell on my ass in front of my Basic 4 class. :lol: I've been trying to teach myself to stop a different way and apparently I need more practice. The four who were paying attention all looked like this: :shocked: because I went down like a ton of bricks and they probably thought I was about to cry. The other two now know to always watch me, as I may do something hilarious.
Well technically falling on your ass IS another way to stop :wink:

Stan Fields: Miss Rhode Island, please describe your idea of a perfect date.
Cheryl "Rhode Island": That's a tough one. I would have to say April 25th. Because it's not too hot, not too cold, all you need is a light jacket.
:lol:
my all time favorite Miss Congeniality quote........yes it is on and I am watching it yet again.

Going to go see Trans Siberian Orchestra next month with J. Maybe the holiday spirit will kick in for me
Not to mention the whole promise of Thai food beforehand :drool:

Almost got Bon Jovi tickets yesterday :reject: In the mood for eye candy :shifty: Presale shut down before J got back to me so I saved $78

Last edited:
shari schultz said:

:lol:
my all time favorite Miss Congeniality quote........yes it is on and I am watching it yet again.

:giggle:

If she was REALLY from RI, she'd know that you may need a winter coat on April 25, or you may only need shorts and a tank top. "Light jacket" weather is more likely on a July evening.

:wink:

Re: RI: Saw Dan in Real Life tonight and I saw my bridges.

I went to the science museum today :drool: I haven't been there in a few years. We saw an exhibit called Pompeii. It was really interesting but there was too much stuff to look at! :yikes: Pompeii is a city buried by volcano ash in the year 79. We had an hour and a half to look before we had to move to our next ticketed event....Greece in the Omni theater :love: I wish the person that we bought our tickets from would have booked our movie an hour later so we could have spent more time in looking at Pompeii. The movie on Greece was soooooooo relaxing. I love the Omni! I haven't been to a movie there in ages. It was a good day. A much needed day. All I wanted to do was go to the Liffey for a pint and we ended up at the museum. Great idea. The only thing we didn't do was go down to the dinosaur level. :( We could have but by the time we finished our 2 events, we were starving so we left for the pub. I've seen the dinosaurs a hundred times anyways.....

Back
Top Bottom