Randooomdumdoooomdum Doozer-style

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
hey, according to the tv guys Green Bay may be legitimate :shock:
no freakin'duh ~a little biased on my part perhaps :shifty:

th_6gopackgo.gif

I heard about FSU this morning on the way to church.......giggled a bit.

Ya know, I think that anytime a Patriot touches the ball the deathstar/darth vader music should play.....just for a little drama

:crazy: I missed all football games today. :(

I still have a lot left but I'm taking a break soon. I think I have it under control for now....I hope. :eek:

my computer is acting wierd :( It is scaring me. It has frozen up several times :( *quietly freaking out*

:rolleyes: surprise surprise...guess who got kicked off of the Next Iron Chef? I said the second I saw the very first commecial that John Besh is going to win all. I could have called it before any of the shows ended as to who would be kicked off. A coworker at LE thinks that Michael Simon is going to win it all. I guess we'll find out next week if I'm right. I think I am :flirt:

computer seems better this morning. I don't even want to think of replacing it right now :sigh:

It is just getting a little breezy here............can't wait for later on when it is Oz-like............
I will be at work for the worst of it.

kellyahern said:
When did Belichick stop wearing the ratty hoody?

Perhaps that's a bad omen :shifty:.

eta: or maybe not :grumpy:

eeeeeeeeeeevil wins again

:evil: Hooray for Evil! :evil:

We were discussing the lack of hobo hoodie (roomie and I call him "Hobo" and tease my mom mercilessly for the crush she has on him) and decided that perhaps in indoor dome situations, he forgoes the lovely cut-up sweatshirt. He almost looks presentable in a polo!

!#@&#%$(^#*($)%)%&&&&&&@()))@#*&$)!!!!)!*$^$(!@&$^$&*&$^$^&@****!*!^#$^@&$(^!!(!(#&$^!($^^$@#$%^&*((*()!@#$%^&*()!

and :banghead:

^ think of the above as the kind of swearing the father in Christmas Story does.

People are just so pleasant:happy:

shari schultz said:
^ think of the above as the kind of swearing the father in Christmas Story does.

People are just so pleasant:happy:

No kidding. :angry: They can even be grumpy in fun grocery stores, surrounded by food and people offering them free samples to try. Tis the season!!!!!!!! :happy:
Re: Free Samples- TJ's Sunflower Seed Butter = :drool:

I booked my flight home for Thanksgiving! :D

I was going to say something else but forgot what...

I need beer.

YAY! home for Thanksgiving :up:

free samples and crabby people? something is wrong with that picture..............free ='s good and happy

Day off tomorrow. :drool: I was going to spend it at the BMV, actually getting Indiana plates for my car since my RI tags expire this month, but I've decided to let my plane ticket and COBRA payment go through and THEN worry about legal plates.

I am so tempted to re-register in RI...RI is $61.50 vs. Indiana's $460. :shifty:

ETA: :der: Okay I actually have $70 more in my checking account than I thought I did because I paid the electric bill from the wrong account. Quick transfer time!

Last edited:
I had a day off tomorrow until I volunteered to go in at 7 to help set up a sale...............more hours = more $$$$$$$$$$$ ~ CHA-CHING!!!!!!!!!:up: So much for hours having been cut.......:shifty:

I don't blame you for wanting to re-register in RI...........holy crap that is a lot of $$$$$ in IN

Last edited:
ok so who has my bottle opener? I have beer and I want to drink it and I can't find the bottle opener *taps foot and waits for someone to answer*

That is a :yikes: amount of money for IN tags. I think in FL, I pay around $60 or a little over to renew. For the van at work, it was only $88.

shari, at our staff meeting today we were discussing scheduling and quite a few people said "cha-ching" too - but they said it quietly because we're supposed to limit OT. FL propert tax reform = not a good time for city/county budgets. At least we're small and haven't had layoffs like Tampa or the county - because it is so worth it to cut 20 jobs in a parks and rec department so homeowners to save $200 a year :rolleyes:

Smart of them to say that quietly.
Our park and rec dept has gone through the layoffs. I love it when people then complain about certain things being cancelled or shortened or shut down........Um, well, duh :tsk: not hard to figure out why.

SUCCESS! bottle opener not found, good quality scissors can be used in a pinch. Just call me MacGyver-ette :flirt:

Schmeg,
Mr Vader here has been shopping for football jerseys and has found one he likes. Problem? Nothing fits over those damn shoulder "pads".

darth_vader_authentic2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom