Randooom in a pink cowboy hat

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My stupid elevator is still out so I had the dude downstairs carry my bag up for me. My gigantic suitcase is still in the car :mad:

My bag is almost unpacked. What a mess that was!

Schmeg said:

:wave: Is it good to be back?

Probably not if you have asmuch laundry as I do. :eek:

It's weird. It feels like Tuesday to me. It's very weird that 48 hours ago we were sitting in a stadium in Dublin and that there are people in that same staduim right now. I can't believe it's 6 at night there right now.

I have a ton of laundry :mad: :scream:

arw9797 said:

It's weird. It feels like Tuesday to me. It's very weird that 48 hours ago we were sitting in a stadium in Dublin and that there are people in that same staduim right now. I can't believe it's 6 at night there right now.

I have a ton of laundry :mad: :scream:
The set list party has already started and that just seems crazy to me. :crazy:

I can't believe that's where we were 48 hours ago...it all seems like a dream already!!! :(

arw9797 said:
My stupid elevator is still out so I had the dude downstairs carry my bag up for me. My gigantic suitcase is still in the car :mad:

My bag is almost unpacked. What a mess that was!
We have decided you should make Derek carry your suitcase up the stairs. :evil:

I'm so overwhelmed right now. I want to pick out all of the pictures I want from all of our camera's and put them onto cd's and then go get the pictures. Plus I need to go to the grocery store. :scream: All I really want to do is curl up in bed and take a long nap but I'll wait until later. I didn't feel out of it at all until I got here and now I don't know what day it is, what time it is, or what to do first :sad:

arw9797 said:
I'm so overwhelmed right now. I want to pick out all of the pictures I want from all of our camera's and put them onto cd's and then go get the pictures. Plus I need to go to the grocery store. :scream: All I really want to do is curl up in bed and take a long nap but I'll wait until later. I didn't feel out of it at all until I got here and now I don't know what day it is, what time it is, or what to do first :sad:
I had a phone conversation with my skating coach at 7:45 this morning that I hardly remember and I don't think it's Monday, either.

It's a non-vercast and cloudy scorcher here, too...bright and sunny and hot. :drool:

Someone remind me that "Import" and "Eject" are two different functions on iTunes! :scream: :importingtheMojocdforthesecondtime:

arw9797 said:
it's a scorcher here today. :| And no that doesn't mean overcast and a slight breeze :tsk: It's HOT! :mad:
I am frightened to go outside here.........:yikes: 88 with a dewpoint of 72=94 degrees:mad:

I a nice wee little black spot on my knee :shifty:

Ok it's not that little but I just wanted to use wee little in a sentence :D

My elbow is looking HOT for sure :yes:

The other movie I made is weird :huh: I must have been walking too fast. I just go super dizzy trying to view it. It's also sideways and I can't figure out how to change it to see it normal. :mad:

arw9797 said:
I a nice wee little black spot on my knee :shifty:

Ok it's not that little but I just wanted to use wee little in a sentence :D

My elbow is looking HOT for sure :yes:
Jim was really surprised that I was the only one who left Europe without an injury. I think waking up screaming last October has me covered for awhile.

Wee roof garden :drool:

Speaking of saying HOT...the first video I saw on VH1 upon my return to the States was...Hollaback Girl. :| Just when I thought it was out of my head...

arw9797 said:
The other movie I made is weird :huh: I must have been walking too fast. I just go super dizzy trying to view it. It's also sideways and I can't figure out how to change it to see it normal. :mad:
:shifty: Can you hear the conversation going on behind you?

Queen Bee...this is for you:

At the bathroom by the beach at Bono's house :)drool: alliteration ) this was on the wall......
343%3C%3A%3C3923232%7Ffp46%3Dot%3E2328%3D777%3D59%3B%3DXROQDF%3E2323932%3C44437ot1lsi

arw9797 said:
Queen Bee...this is for you:

At the bathroom by the beach at Bono's house :)drool: alliteration ) this was on the wall......
343%3C%3A%3C3923232%7Ffp46%3Dot%3E2328%3D777%3D59%3B%3DXROQDF%3E2323932%3C44437ot1lsi
:love: Manbags!!!

Man Capris alert! :laugh:

arw9797 said:

a little. I didn't watch the whole thing...I had to find NYD! :drool:
Would you want to send it this way if you have a chance? :flirt:

I finished downloading that news broadcast from Friday night if you want me to send you a dvd. :D

:mad: It appears to be in PAL format...my computer likes it but my dvd player doesn't. But it's better than nothing.

arw9797 said:
:crazy: After uploading my pics and so far just Meg's I've already picked out 225 pictures :scream: I think it's time to edit my selection :mad:
I haven't even gone through anyone else's, but I'm going to be oh so selective! :eek:

I'm going to really have to take out a ton of my pictures because both of you have so many that I want :mad: But how many pics of the Cliffs of Moher do I really need? :sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom