Randoomdomdumdomdom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

IWasBored

Blue Crack Supplier
i searched through the LS archive, but i couldn't find the original title.

hey Fah...

I read on my pager today that it was determined that Vancouvertown was the most desired place to live...IN THE WORLD!!!! :D

Kariann said:

I must report that the drunk lawn mowing man is mowing in the dark again.

:drool: now that brings back old memories!!!

we should have called this "randooodomdumdmdum: the nostalgia edition" :hyper:

did i ever tell you that i saw an ice cream truck in vermont over the summer?

i know i mentioned the ad for bubba's big-az burgers in the grocery story flyer :hmm:

IWasBored said:
did i ever tell you that i saw an ice cream truck in vermont over the summer?

i know i mentioned the ad for bubba's big-az burgers in the grocery story flyer :hmm:

I dont remember you mentioning the ice cream truck! I did notice the ice cream truck this summer did not have that scary looking clown on it.

it wasn't playing music or anything, it was just driving through town. but i saw one!

I need Ritalin, I'm trying to do 1947293649274927 things at the same time so I'm getting nothing done.

Zoney, are you still up? I just got home from work and I don't want to wake you up if you're not. :sexywink:

How did I manage to find a ticket broker who knows my brother?! Only in Rhode Island! I could use that to my advantage, actually...:hmm:

Schmeg said:
I need Ritalin, I'm trying to do 1947293649274927 things at the same time so I'm getting nothing done.

Zoney, are you still up? I just got home from work and I don't want to wake you up if you're not. :sexywink:

WIDE AWAKE!

I talked to Zoney on the phone. :sexywink:

I've officially decided I have the weirdest life of anyone I know. We really need to have a U2Land somewhere where all the cool fans go and hang out and live in love and peace...or else.

bah. love and peace are overrated. can i come to provide jackassery and general nastiness?

IWasBored said:
bah. love and peace are overrated. can i come to provide jackassery and general nastiness?
Yeah, as long as you do the packie runs for the underaged citizens of U2Land.

only if they know what "packie run" means.

Schmeg said:

Yeah, as long as you do the packie runs for the underaged citizens of U2Land.

:lol:

zoney! said:

:love:

Can I be the KING of u2land?

Or at least the court jester?
You can be the Minister of Silly Walks.

Fah might fight you for this position.

Whoever loses must be a lumberjack.

Schmeg said:

:yikes: :hug: It'll get better. :yes:

:grumpy:

I don't think so. I was told last week I had to wear "store brand" like clothing by one person and then tonight I was told that "my shirt was ok but really not acceptable and I have 4 weeks to get different 'brand name' clothing..." They can't make me where their clothes. Especially when I was told before I accepted the job that as long as it looks like something they sell then I can wear it. The discount is also 20% not 40%. So basically my entire first paycheck or two would go to shirts for this place. :tsk: I don't think that works for me. My whole point in working a 2nd job is to make money, not spend it in that store.

Plus no one talked to me and when I tried to talk I was ignored. :up: gotta love being the newbie :| There's a lot more than just the clothes issue...it just sucked and I really don't want to work in a store again. :scream:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom