Random Music Talk XXXVIV: Straight Outta Moncton

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I look forward to hearing Jay-Z have his ass handed to him MCing-wise by Kanye. Because that's what's going to happen if he brings the same "game" he had on Blueprint 3.

This. Although, perhaps we'll all get lucky and their egos will explode on release day due to douchebaggery (I find it hilarious that people were bagging on Will Sheff for coming off as a douche when folks have seemingly fewer issues with somebody like Kanye...or OH NOEZ! like fucking Bono...anyway, I digress). Then, with their egos crushed, maybe, just maybe they'll start making decent music again.

I have issues with everyone, yourself included.

Maybe Sheff is the nicest guy on Earth, but at my show? Did not come off well. That's the only experience I have to go off of. His demeanor doesn't make Bono or Kanye or Jay-Z any more or less douchier.

As for my membership....I didn't upgrade back to premium even though I could buy and sell most of you many times over....odd.

I shouldn't bag on NSW for being a douchebag when Elfa and BoMac are one thread over, but it's a spectrum.

I have issues with everyone, yourself included.

Maybe Sheff is the nicest guy on Earth, but at my show? Did not come off well. That's the only experience I have to go off of. His demeanor doesn't make Bono or Kanye or Jay-Z any more or less douchier.

As for my membership....I didn't upgrade back to premium even though I could buy and sell most of you many times over....odd.

And that's fair. I've never gotten that impression in the videos, interviews, or show that I saw, so I was quite baffled at several people perceiving his attitude in that way.

No spoken words said:

The comeback for this was incredibly easy, Lance's mom easy, but that's what we have Laz for.

I look forward to not caring about that album.

I'm with you. The last Kanye album was / is the most overrated album I can think of in years, and I actually like Kanye. I'll just come out and say it, that album sucked.

And that's fair. I've never gotten that impression in the videos, interviews, or show that I saw, so I was quite baffled at several people perceiving his attitude in that way.

Same here. At two of the 4 Okkevil River shows I've seen, I saw him walk out beforehand and talk to fans as well. At one of them, some bizarro dude kept following him around and kept talking to him, and he was extremely polite the whole time. I've seen everyone who posts in this thread act far douchier than I've ever seen him act.

Hey guys, I found footage of vic getting his spot on the front rail

178442d1312397495-animated-gif-thread-fighting_women.gif

No, he started the Moncton line, like, 8 years ago, and was accused of "removing" a woman from her spot on the rail.

He came into the thread and admitted he had done so, but apparently he and the woman had a chat about it at the airport and then hugged it out.

And a bunch of us were all, like, ".... wow."

Vik manhandled some chick in order to be #1 instead of #2 in line.

It's like a horrible parody of the GA line thread, except it's reality.

No, he was number one in the line, because he started it in 1853. The manhandling and removing came once they were at their spots, I think.

I'm loath to go back and read it to check my lease facts.

No, he was number one in the line, because he started it in 1853. The manhandling and removing came once they were at their spots, I think.

I'm loath to go back and read it to check my lease facts.

Vik's great-great grandfather had it all set and ready to go for him, so why should some French chick piss on his birthright?

"Whyest thou taketh my position in the queue? A pox on thee! I have grown weary of this tomfoolery. I shall craft a list that will grant thineself the position at the head of every line, and it shall be passed from generation to generation!"

No, he started the Moncton line, like, 8 years ago, and was accused of "removing" a woman from her spot on the rail.

He came into the thread and admitted he had done so, but apparently he and the woman had a chat about it at the airport and then hugged it out.

Thanks....

'the fuck?

I didn't see it, but the GF did, and she said the security guy was right in front of him when he pushed the girl away. Security then asked him to leave and he proceeded to plead his case rather loudly.

Dear anonymous upgrader:

While I appreciate the gesture, I'd be premium if I wanted to be. Can you please cancel my premium status? I'd appreciate it.

Thanks....

Vik's great-great grandfather had it all set and ready to go for him, so why should some French chick piss on his birthright?

"Whyest thou taketh my position in the queue? A pox on thee! I have grown weary of this tomfoolery. I shall craft a list that will grant thineself the position at the head of every line, and it shall be passed from generation to generation!"

I'm pretty sure Nostradamus prophesized it as well: "When the Cock of the woven tapestry crows at dusk in The land of Monctonopolis, Vikus Bagofdickus will seize his rightful place on the arm of the Bone-Hedge Throne, brazen Gallic wenches be damned!"

Just think that for centuries no one could make heads or tails of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom