Random Music Talk LXXX: Sordid Details of the GAF-Mark Buehrle Affair

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, that's the best thing I've seen this morning. And that's saying something, because I've watched THE NASH! on Fallon, a particularly saucy Season 5 Gilmore Girls ep, the Season 1 finale of BSG (working on a post for Random TV talk), and Season 7 Full House is on right now, the episode where Stephanie becomes "cool" and starts dating the hot new boy in town.

Solid work, impy.

I was just quoting Rory Gilmore, the greatest of all fictional characters. In her honor, I've also drank a fuck ton of coffee this morning. Let's go.

Speaking of TV, I've started watching Mad Men, and, yeah, it's great. It's arty without ever being off-putting, and you find yourself sympathizing with Draper even though he's something of a prick.

Pete must be the biggest douche in the history of television, though.

Just got Leonard Cohen's entire studio discography for $30. I don't know much about the guy, but you really can't beat that price.

Kanye confirmed for season finale of SNL on May 18. Could a new album be on its way soon? I hope so!

Whenever I read your posts and see the flag waving in the corner, I always read it with a touch of medieval fanfare

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom