Random Music Talk CII: Brazilian Style, the longer it takes, the closer it gets.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We should have an Interference meme reverse-survivor: worst one wins. Does "Edge is on fire" or "x is a rewrite of y" take the prize?

We should have an Interference meme reverse-survivor: worst one wins. Does "Edge is on fire" or "x is a rewrite of y" take the prize?

I can't wait for some shockers to come out of the woodwork next time there's a setlist party.

I'm bracing myself for leak puns over the next few days as we wait for Lucifer's Hands and The Crystal Ballroom to appear.

Confession: I like the Red Hot Chili Peppers' cover of If You Want Me To Stay more than the Sly and Family Stone original.

picard-face-palm.gif

I assume you didn't take a cricket bat to the face?

See his above comment, he probably did.

Well, with the latter at least people are trying to make new jokes each time, however dumb. And once in a while someone will make a legit funny one.

The former is just repeating the same line that has become exponentially less funny with each passing month since its first appearance.

Is Bono okay?

that one is still funny when used at the correct moment though

Exactly, because it's normally used to make fun of the myopia of certain obsessive fans.

Well, with the latter at least people are trying to make new jokes each time, however dumb. And once in a while someone will make a legit funny one.

The former is just repeating the same line that has become exponentially less funny with each passing month since its first appearance.

Exactly, because it's normally used to make fun of the myopia of certain obsessive fans.

Free comedy analysis right here folks!

I don't know if this was talked about earlier -- I'm too lazy to go back a few pages. OutKast's set at ACL was one of the loosest, most jubilant performances I've seen in person. To think that they're a borderline nostalgia act at this point in their respective careers is pretty nuts, but hot damn, did everyone go bananas when "Hey Ya!" broke out.

"Spottieottiedopaliscious," "Rosa Parks," "Roses," "Da Art of Storytellin'," "Aquemini," motherfucking "Player's Ball..." I was losing my shit.

No shit? How do you know it was stolen and you didn't just channel your inner GAF and get blackout drunk at 2?

No shit? How do you know it was stolen and you didn't just channel your inner GAF and get blackout drunk at 2?

Those $8 craft brews really had me in.

No joke, I went to the food tent and either set it down without realizing it or was pick-pocketed. Find My iPhone traced it to a place off East Riverside and now we're playing a game of chicken; I ain't turning off the Lost Mode locks until I absolutely have to. Police report was filed, too.

Ah well, first time for everything.

That's what happens when you spend all your time watching heavy metal twerking videos.

Finally watched that right now, pretty funny. I would love to see how they sold this to those women. "Ok, you're going to be twerking in front of a goat demon and a heavy metal band in your underwear on film. Sound good?"

. I would love to see how they sold this to those women. "Ok, you're going to be twerking in front of a goat demon and a heavy metal band in your underwear on film. Sound good?"

More like "You're going to get paid to be in a music video", the rest didn't matter.

That's why the Zeppelin survivor will always be the best. What Is and what Should Never Be vs. Over the Hills and Far Away? lolwtf

Back
Top Bottom