Random facts

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Random fact: I can put both feet behind my head. And I can lay the entire length of the inside of my fingers flat up against my palm airtight, which I thought was normal until high school, where since then I've only met 2 or 3 other people who can do it.

I have had a gun held to my head in a foiled robbery attempt.

I throw a football lefty and a baseball righty

Uhh if any of you are from Chicago, Alan Krashesky (I think that's how you spell it) from ABC7 News goes to my church. I like see him everyday. XD

And my mom told me that my great-grandmother used to babysit Spencer Tracy.

Oh yeah! And if any of you watch Summerland or Phil of the Future, a group of my friends used to know Kay Panabaker. She supposedly had a crush on my friend Peter. :lol:

Last edited:
ok, U2Democrat, you're like Gumby, i've decided :wink:

i have a pet rabbit who lives in the house and uses a litterbox. She does not get along with my cat but likes the dogs.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
My cat is 6 years old and weights 6 lbs. She's a runt baby. :cute:
awwwww.....

my cat and rabbit are the same color and sometimes i get confused until i see them hop/walk.... jeez, this is getting really random :wink:

2bws.jpg

she's so tiny! there is a kitten that needs adopting...she was seriously malnourished the first part of her life. she's 4 months old but looks about 8 weeks old. so she'll likely be tiny all her life? or was yours just born runty?

ruffian said:
she's so tiny! there is a kitten that needs adopting...she was seriously malnourished the first part of her life. she's 4 months old but looks about 8 weeks old. so she'll likely be tiny all her life? or was yours just born runty?

I think she was the runt. I adopted her at 10 weeks and she was tinier than her two brothers who were at the shelter with her.

The kitten you're talking of may end up being really tiny, too. Poor malnourished sweetie. :(

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

I think she was the runt. I adopted her at 10 weeks and she was tinier than her two brothers who were at the shelter with her.

The kitten you're talking of may end up being really tiny, too. Poor malnourished sweetie. :(

i know. she's got a respiratory infection right now so can't go home from foster care yet, but i will probably adopt her :heart:

Numb1075 said:
RedKat, isn't that a surreal moment in your life? Time stood still for me.

Yes it was it happened years ago I tried to forget it happened and I never told anyone till today I mentioned it to a friend or else I wouldn't have thought of it when I saw your post :sick people:madspit:

I just got a third kitty! :D He was found as a baby and was really sick. I named him Maximus so I guess we'll call him Max.

I now live in a small half of a duplex with four other girls, three cats, two guinea pigs, two hamsters, a tank of hermit grabs, two tanks of fish, and a huge tank for my turtle :drunk:

Last edited:
:heart: they are all so cute! i love the little black and white one...

beckham is very dignified.

You know how your fingers all have three lines one them....well my pinky on my right hand has 4 all spread out as well...

When i was about 5 i was playing hair salon and i cut off good portions of my hair...it looked HORRIBLE!!!:laugh:

I was supposed to play a tree in a school play. I felt this was degrading so declined to attend rehearsals. I was given detention as a punishment. It wasn't a happy episode in my life. I still can't look at trees without a feeling of deep sadness developing. I'm considering sueing my school.

Back
Top Bottom