Random Facts and Confessions: Part 5

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
did you watch the video? can you clean it as well as you can clean the slap chop? did you get the graty with it?

i did watch, but i might have missed the end of it because i don't recall watching him wash it. i just dunk mine in sudsy water repeatedly and let it drain because they're a substantial bitch of a gadget to clean. and of course, they need to be extra clean when dicing onion as it does.

and no, no graty for me. god, how i'd love one. hell, how i'd love a need for one. if only i had the leisure time to make my own spaghetti from scratch, or whatever else it did.

i don't need a flavourwave.

Ok i got drunk last night and did the whole embarrassing texts thing to people of the opposite sex. How do i get out of this situation with my dignity intact ! :doh:

Trying to laugh the situation off on facebook with :

"HA was so drunk last night. Ban phones ! ban txt's ! Ban old men in corners of pubs telling man city stories and drinking straight gin ! Ban the quiz master ! It wasnt me officer, i was forced to send cringeworthy embarrassing texts. I SWEAR ! "

As my status :doh:

I often think I'm sort of stupid. Not like I don't know basic things, but like it's hard for me to learn things and often when people explain things, I don't understand them.

so i'm writing a short story for uni... it's based on bono's idea for running to stand still - if you don't like the world you're living in, see it through different eyes, and heroin gives you heroin eyes to see the world through.

but i'm better at writing news stories, and the story has just descended into shit really.

so i'm writing an essay for uni about policing policies for heroin in cabramatta. i shit you not. and yes, this has decended into a load of shit, too. but i don't think it was much to start with.

small world. :cute:

Sometimes I think people are better than me,no matter how good I may be at a certain thing and I see them do it I always think they do it ten times better...:shrug:

But sometimes I KNOW I`m better...:shh:

Nothing's available in region 4 :lol:

I still can't get The Office season 3 on DVD because some idiot decided "we'll only release half of it... and then we'll release the full season, even though America's watching season 5, in about ten years time." fuck off.

I'm still trying to find The Brave Little Toaster on video or DVD or something... :scream: Loved it as a kid.

Hehe, did my avatar remind you? :wink:

Its REALLY hard to find in the UK on DVD, prices are usually taking the piss on ebay and the like, but I managed to get it for £4. I have it on VHS from when I was little anyway, for some reason everyone in my family had a copy. :lol:

Can you play region 1s? There are quite a few american copies around, and they seem far cheaper. If I knew how to copy a DVD Id sort you one out. :shifty:

They really should just re-release it though, I know LOADS of people who want it on DVD, so theres definately a market for it.

i was just referred to as "predatory", "blood-thirsty", and "the last of my kind ... a rare breed of woman" (and not quite in the positive sense of the phrase) by--get this--both a close, trusted guy friend and my mother (she didn't actually use those same words, but it proved just as harsh) ... all in one day. :sad:

... wanders off to take a good, hard look in the mirror ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom