Pringle, Texas Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Righto, I'm doing some U2gigs updating. I'm also working on the new thread. Hence I may be a little scarce for the next little while ...

:giggle:
Fuuck this is the most exciting thing that's happened since...um...hell, this is the most exciting thing that's ever happened!!

:tsk: You've forgotten our sidewalk escapades already??

That's it, you're staying home young lady. :grumpy:

:sexywink: wouldn't you like to know.

I don't even wanna open it incase I put fingerprints on it

I veeeeeeeeeeery carefully opened mine, and now have put it away, didn't even open the book fully as I didn't want to crease the pages!! :lmao:

It was 3 drinks in 10 minutes. 2 were double-shots of Hennessy (sp?) and one is my bartender friend's own personal creation that he lovingly calls the "green giant" which has 3 or so shots of various citrus alcohol and blue gatorade.

This "green giant" sounds rather nice. Well, good on you, champ.

Night all :wave:

sadbye.gif

Sorry Liam! Come over?

:tsk: You've forgotten our sidewalk escapades already??

That's it, you're staying home young lady. :grumpy:

:uhoh: Of course not! But this has the potential to be...EVEN MORE EPIC.
Sidewalk escapades are still the most exciting thing to ever happen to me so far, though!

Where are we going next? Personally I think Tuakau, NZ would be great. After all it is where Bono stayed in a beach house during their Auckland Vertigo gigs, right Charlotte? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

With a hangover??? :yikes:

Never had one, don't expect one. I've been drinking water for hours.

I guess that's an acceptable excuse. Barely.

Mrs. Tourist had to get home, too, cuz she works at 7 a.m. tomorrow.

This "green giant" sounds rather nice. Well, good on you, champ.

The Green Giant was excellent. I don't really remember what it tasted like, though, because I had it gone in 3 or 4 minutes.

Where are we going next? Personally I think Tuakau, NZ would be great. After all it is where Bono stayed in a beach house during their Auckland Vertigo gigs, right Charlotte? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I think we should go to that Iroquois reservation in New York where the population consists entirely of one white woman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom