Pringle, Texas Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I see I posted the wrong Saddest Thing. NEVER FEAR!:

autaux

: snort :

:love:

He's a Victorian, surprise surprise. Generally actually one of the better contributors in the railfan community, but occasionally prone to absolutely baffling, condescending, hate-laden rants. (No, I'm not describing myself. My rants are also pompous.)

I've come to the conclusion that water shouldn't be managed by states, but that Australia should be divided up by catchments and managed on a more geographically logical basis.

I wish Victorians thought better of us and realised that in order to defeat Sydney we must combine and revolt from this dreaded country.

Ax! :hug:

Ooh guess what...I got another quick email from Tina Transvesturner yesterday!! :lmao: Said she's missing us and in the middle of a big job at the moment but will email properly soon!! :lmao: She luffs us!!! :love:

Its not fair.

Here's hoping Renato's Breathe subscription and my Boots one are good enough to get Renato, Alison, GG2, and me tickets to Dublin I and II.

Makes me nervous how many dribbling braindead sods seem to have Horizon codes and a burning urge to stare at Bono's cock in Croke Park, though. Worthless cretins who give nothing to the fan community. I'll be pissed if they waltz in GA while I'm updating U2gigs from a hotel room.

Here's hoping Renato's Breathe subscription and my Boots one are good enough to get Renato, Alison, GG2, and me tickets to Dublin I and II.

Makes me nervous how many dribbling braindead sods seem to have Horizon codes and a burning urge to stare at Bono's cock in Croke Park, though. Worthless cretins who give nothing to the fan community. I'll be pissed if they waltz in GA while I'm updating U2gigs from a hotel room.

:lmao: Don't stand next to us then :uhoh:

:tongue:

OMG I'm sooooo excited. Ax you should be FINE for tickets :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom