Post your fake album art

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
roflbotgyuvhs8.jpg

:lmao:

Regarding the kid/wet pavement shot: I doubt that's the album cover, the letters aren't remotely in proper perspective.

:reject: Am I the only one that doesn't like that cover with the kid? I don't know, I prefer the ones more like david's myself.

^ we can all agree the boy one is a fake. I think that, with such a descriptive and image provoking title, it HAS to be a picture of the sea and sky melting together

The sea-to-sky melty covers are all cool, but the idea is too obvious for that to be the actual cover, you know? Although I guess they did kind of have a Joshua Tree on the cover...

Thanks :) I'm at work and it's one of those things that I've seen so many times but still couldn't remember, I knew it wasn't on the front though :hmm:

^ it may be obvious, but theyve never before had a title that was so descriptive of a physical thing/landscape.

I mean Boy, and there was a boy on the cover.

October - cant really take a picture of "october"

War - Boy in war helmet looking pissed

TUF - a castle

TJT - band in desert in and around a joshua tree

R&H - band on stage

AB - wall art

Zooropa - purple shit

Pop - popart photos

ATYCLB - at an airport - symbolism alludes to title

HTDAAB - band looking like paedophiles

NLOTH - Has to be a good photo of the beach or whatever. It may be obvious, but its completes the image. If it is to be a proper album, not just a collection of songs, the cover matters. Plus it doesnt make sense to have anything else

yeah, something like that, but its purple. And I tihnk the purple bits are distorted song titles in some wierd font, but iof you just look at uit in passing - purple shit

Edit: not saying that the cover IS shit, just saying purple shit using shit as a generic term to describe an indeterminate object, not physical shit.

What's sad is that the rest of the album art isn't that horrible. They could have picked any other photo for the cover and it would have been better.

Back
Top Bottom