Post here if you're still holding out for the album

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Have you listend to the 30sec clips of the whole album?

• Yes, I couldnt wait!

Votes: 198 57.4%
  • No, I wait till the whole album is leaked

Votes: 33 9.6%
  • No, I wait till the whole album is released

Votes: 114 33.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe some of you are still holding out for the official release. I tried but simply couldn't resist.

I admire you all for staying NLOTH virgins until the right time comes. :bow:

Last night I watched Breathe on 'mute'... And it looked great! :wink:

Wow that would have been torture..But I guess just seeing them was good:wink:

I can't believe some of you are still holding out for the official release. I tried but simply couldn't resist.

I admire you all for staying NLOTH virgins until the right time comes. :bow:

:wave:thanks! we're trying!

:lol::lol::lol:

I actually looked up the performance on youtube and watched the first 30 seconds just to tease myself :ohmy:

Just watched a couple seconds of drum and a couple notes on the guitar and then I shut it off in a hurry! SO TEMPTING! IT'S RIGHT THERE FOR THE TAKING!

WOW... that is dedication. Let me tell you... it sounds as good as it looks!! Great song.

I originally intended to stay a NLOTH virgin... but I was over at my friend's house and he was playing the leaked version in the background on his computer while we played video games. I couldn't concentrate on anything else! So I had him burn me a copy, and that was the longest it's ever taken me to drive home... I listened to the whole thing and it was great.

I didn't feel too bad since I pre-ordered. My reasoning with myself was "you've already paid for it... U2 aren't going to pay you any interest on that money if you wait... go for it!"

WOW... that is dedication. Let me tell you... it sounds as good as it looks!! Great song.

I originally intended to stay a NLOTH virgin... but I was over at my friend's house and he was playing the leaked version in the background on his computer while we played video games. I couldn't concentrate on anything else! So I had him burn me a copy, and that was the longest it's ever taken me to drive home... I listened to the whole thing and it was great.

I didn't feel too bad since I pre-ordered. My reasoning with myself was "you've already paid for it... U2 aren't going to pay you any interest on that money if you wait... go for it!"

:wave:Glad you enjoyed it! I can't wait

I'm still a virgin. :wave:

Ok thanks:hug : Yeah hopefully the link will be up but if there is new stuff I'm gonna have to skip it:wink:

I'm earning my honours degree in Political Science. I'm working towards a career with an NGO and aid for Africa. I'm looking at doing this internship at the end of my degree in which I'll go and work over in Africa for a few months :D I have Bono to thank for all my passion for African aid--->he's actually my inspiration for that:applaud:

:up: good luck with that.

I'm not watching the thing tonight. They'll play a new song.

TWO MORE DAYS :hyper:

G'nite mates!

I watched it. Mute is my friend. :wink: Until GOYB came on at the end. :drool:

:lmao: Yeah all the songs look great on mute. :wink:

6 days here for us in the UK. :hyper:

I'm still hanging on.

I've got a favorites folder on my home computer for all the videos and articles I'm going to dive into on Tuesday. I'm saving it allllll until next week!

... except I had decided to allow myself to listen to the alternate version of the title track today to get me through the final week. At the moment, I feel like I could go another few days without it, but if the urge strikes me, I might allow it onto my iPod tonight for some serious bliss. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom