Possible Writers Strike

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Time for a network to snare someone who's not part of the WGA to create a show. Robert Rodriguez anyone?

I just realized I don't have much to look forward to after the holiday reruns end. :(

Not sure if there are any more episodes left of my favorite shows: Friday Night Lights? 30 Rock? I think there are two more episodes of Gossip Girl in the can.

Alas.

I have lots of TV shows lined up in my Netflix queue. :up:

And alas, I'm not a fan of Lost, so the joy of the new season is lost on me.

corianderstem said:
I have lots of TV shows lined up in my Netflix queue. :up:

And alas, I'm not a fan of Lost, so the joy of the new season is lost on me.

I still haven't watched last season even though I have it on DVR. I keep forgetting I have it so I guess I'm not all that into it. And when I remember I have it, my next thought is why bother, because the recording of the season finale got screwed up. :mad:

I have two more seasons of Degrassi: The Next Generation next up in my queue. I'm addicted! :lol:

I'm also slowly working my way through The Wire, and would like to start on Big Love. The Tudors just came out on DVD as well - that's on my list.

Oh, and like 6 seasons of South Park. I'll eventually get caught up. I know there are some real gems I missed along the way (Tom Cruise in the closet, The Passion of the Jew, etc.).

I could always do marathons of the TV shows I have on DVD. It might be time to whip out the Buffy DVDs. Or maybe My So-Called Life and Freaks and Geeks. :hmm:

VintagePunk said:

Suggestions? January is looking awfully bleak, tv-wise. :sad:

I think I'm going to catch up on How I Met Your Mother in Jan. I have the first half of season 1 downloaded.

The Best of Youth was a 6-part Italian TV show that's really good if you didn't see it already. You can read about it here:
http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/best_of_youth/

I'm kind of into documentaries right now and might rent one of the Ken Burns' series I never saw, like the one on jazz.

i hate tv right now. nothing worth watching. even the trashy reality shows are boring.

Seasons 1 and 2 of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia and Season 3 of The Office will get me a long way.

So will Hitchcock's entire filmography. :drool:

lazarus said:
Can you give any vague hints, without mentioning any names?

I feel dirty just asking.

Hints would be almost impossible.

But if you want to feel really dirty...:sexywink:

You can find season 4 spoilers here.

You...want...this...

Come...to the dark side...

And I'm not even a Lost fan :wink:

P.S. This is my first post of 2008 :)

rimshot.gif

Real Time with Bill Maher returns live on January 11th, according to the HBO website. :drool:

Back
Top Bottom