Portland Setlist Watch, Stream, and Party - Part VII

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
timothius said:

I remember some rather bitter post about an "incompotent travel agent" in May sometime. :lol:

I'm totally not remembering this. *heads off to LiveJournal archives to see what's there*

Miringeltje said:

cleazer, I need to borrow an owl!

Is this what you had in mind?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

sorry if anyone took offense at this one

it just cracked me up when I saw it

I can't find the rant Timo seems to be remembering. :huh:

But I call everyone incompetent from time to time. :incompetenthug:

Now, is that an incompetent hug or an incompeten thug? :hmm:

usamilo said:
How about we do a 100 bottles of beer on the wall? That should get us close to 500 posts.
i propose we do fish heads :drool:

omg whoever paid $25 for that can have my babies (unless it's some creepy 50 year old dude who lives in his parents' basement. oh hell i'm whorish...i'll take anything)

Miringeltje said:

cleazer, I need to borrow an owl!
try this instead

owldoubleteam.jpg

usamilo said:
How about we do a 100 bottles of beer on the wall? That should get us close to 500 posts.

We could always play one of the song name games that fill EYKIW! :happy:

:|

From @u2:

The 2005 Vertigo Tour has come to a phenomenal end in front of packed and rowdy Rose Garden Arena in Portland. The band was tight, the ellipse was packed like sardines, and the show was terrific. Maybe best of all, the band heard and saw our collective gratitude throughout the show.

The THANK YOU display at the start of "Elevation" was a huge success - signs up all over the floor and most seated sections, too. The look on Bono's face, especially, was something we won't soon forget, and he answered our message by saying, "No, thank YOU!" After that he asked Edge and Adam for help saying 'thank you' in Gaelic. The signs came out again in full force during "One", especially at the end of the song. Congrats to all the fans who helped make this happen!

The U2 crew also thanked the band with a terrific display of their own - each of them standing around the ellipse with lettered t-shirts spelling out THE U2 CREW THANKS BONO, EDGE, LARRY, AND ADAM FOR A GREAT 2005.

We couldn't have said it better. Photos and more to come in the next few days....

Last edited:
Axver said:

We could always play one of the song name games that fill EYKIW! :happy:

:|
those got a little tiresome after about the billionth thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom