Portland Setlist Watch, Stream, and Party - Part VI

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chrisedge said:
Signs: tons during elevation, bono talked about them at that point, at the begining of one not too many folks held them up on the floor or in the stands...later in the song lots of people held them up in the stands, most had the "one" version.

The LA twins got pulled up for mw and the begining of wowy.

There was a girl pulled up for sbs.

Sorry for the slow reply, I'm doing this on my phone (sidekick2)

np chris!

Were the LA Twins pulled up before? I recall the name, but :scratch:

KhanadaRhodes said:

:drool:

even if you drive through really fast again, i'll wait by the side of the road on the interstate. just slow down and i'll hop in. kidnapping :drool:

He actually expects you to parachute perfectly into the passenger seat.

I can't wait to see this! :hyper:

SethVincent said:
Milo correct WPAFB :bow: ten minutes from my house
I was just at Wright Pat this summer, with my little 3 year old niece. My dad loved it too. Isn't it great when all generations can enjoys something like that?

YES! 80 more replys and we will be at a new record!
When we work together we can accomplish everything!

INTERFERENCERS! GO!

cleazer said:
I heard that last week Congress passed a law declaring that all months would have no more than 26 days. Apparently we're a really impatient country, and people felt the months were taking too long. Sorry.

LOL, pretty funny....

:lol: :laugh:

NOT

:yell: :shame:

:giggle:

Pop Muzik needs to transition into Mofo!

It's like a law of physics or something.

Yea just about every tree on the way to Vegas looks like The Tree. but they just aren't the same! I wanna stand on the same ground Bono did. :ohmy: I wanna leave a momento too! Maybe i'll make some sort of symbol with rocks like everyone else. What should I put?

Mofo? :wink:

Lila64 said:

np chris!

Were the LA Twins pulled up before? I recall the name, but :scratch:

Not this tour, not sure about Elevation. I'm happy for them, really nice girls! :)

When you were looking for GAs, I PMed them, and then forwarded their PM to you. Maybe that's how you remember them? They don't post much.

Axver said:
He actually expects you to parachute perfectly into the passenger seat.

I can't wait to see this! :hyper:
wait until he finds out i have shitty depth perception and would more than likely land in the middle of the road, in front of his car. he wouldn't have enough time to stop and would run over me. he'd be tried for vehicular manslaughter and sent to jail :tsk:

Heh, my dog just woke up, watched me grocving to Pop Muzik, sneezed, and fell back asleep.

Now she's obviously chasing something in her sleep. Apparently Pop Mart is not for her.

KhanadaRhodes said:

wait until he finds out i have shitty depth perception and would more than likely land in the middle of the road, in front of his car. he wouldn't have enough time to stop and would run over me. he'd be tried for vehicular manslaughter and sent to jail :tsk:

Maybe that's his plan all along. :shifty:

KhanadaRhodes said:

Hello opening for a new CSI!!! :hyper:

We are already hearing duplicates in the post party music selection??????????

SO MANY MORE - I WANT NEW SONGS.

NO "Vertigo/MOFO x2" for me.

LOL

heyho_letsgo said:
Heh, my dog just woke up, watched me grocving to Pop Muzik, sneezed, and fell back asleep.

Now she's obviously chasing something in her sleep. Apparently Pop Mart is not for her.
\

Your dog rocks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom