Portland Setlist Watch, Stream, and Party - Part VI

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Night and Day = :huh:

Such a mixed package- some really cool parts and some parts that are a little painful to my ears. :mad:

Last edited:
Miringeltje said:

It must be me, but I don't see it.
Am curious now too.

Um, if you go to the forum index itself for General Tour Discussion, there's a hyperlink with the number of posts, and that's what you click on to see the #s.

I've posted a loooot tonight.

See, once I delurk, I can't shut up. Lurk for practically a year and I'm just :blahblah:

Chrisedge said:
Bono really talked about the signs during elevation. Not every held them up during one, until later in the song and most everyone in the stands held them at that poiint, not too many on the floor....

from what I recall, when they were being held up, he was saying, "no, thank YOU". Did the crowd sing the 'thank yous' instead of the woohoos?

For those of you wondering where you can see how much each individual has posted on a thread ...

click_this_number.jpg

Here's hoping that this message is found on page 27. :)

I turn 27 this month on the 27th.

My golden birthday.

It was something I always looked forward to as a kid.

Now I think I might be driving all day as we head back from my in-laws to our place.

Funny how time changes a perspective, eh?

Only a hundred posts to go and we have a glorious seventh part. :drool:

There are people who don't like that performance of Night And Day?! :ohmy:

Signs: tons during elevation, bono talked about them at that point, at the begining of one not too many folks held them up on the floor or in the stands...later in the song lots of people held them up in the stands, most had the "one" version.

The LA twins got pulled up for mw and the begining of wowy.

There was a girl pulled up for sbs.

Sorry for the slow reply, I'm doing this on my phone (sidekick2)

Axver said:
There are people who don't like that performance of Night And Day?! :ohmy:

I thought I didn't like any of it but then Edge randomly pops in with some :drool: parts.

Jamescorymiko said:
Here's hoping that this message is found on page 27. :)

I turn 27 this month on the 27th.

My golden birthday.
I heard that last week Congress passed a law declaring that all months would have no more than 26 days. Apparently we're a really impatient country, and people felt the months were taking too long. Sorry.

Gen. Chat said:
I'm going to chop down a JT just for the heck of it, you can thank Bono. :shh:

Yes, plenty of trees for you to hack down and take home! :happy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom