Portland Setlist Watch, Stream, and Party - Part VI

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
usamilo said:

Three hours from Vegas is the location of the photo from the cover to The Joshua Tree album

Now there's a pilgrimage I'd love to make.

Find the terminal digit of Pi, then I'll be impressed....the meaning of life shall be revealed to he(or she) who finds the terminal digit of Pi :shifty:

:wink:

Axver said:

Now there's a pilgrimage I'd love to make.

I got the directions to find The Tree!

I'm going to make a trip one day when I'm really bored and see if the little stone monument is still there. :drool:

Tree here i come!

Gen. Chat said:

I'll be 4 hours from Vegas on March 4th. :happy:

I take it you'll be driving through Location Four Hours From Vegas fast, just like you've done with everywhere else? :wink:

catlhere said:

I got the directions to find The Tree!

I'm going to make a trip one day when I'm really bored and see if the little stone monument is still there. :drool:

Tree here i come!

want to email them to me?

james@ hbclz.org

It's in the National Park, right?

KhanadaRhodes said:

:lmao: but what about heartland? i love that song :(

A law was granted yesterday permitting me to dismember anyone who does not like Heartland.

I finally caught up! So, chrisedge, if you are still here, any details you can provide about tonite's signage campaign? Girl(s) on stage? Kid during SBS?

usamilo said:

You can stop wondering. The tree fell over on its own years ago.

It heard Gen. Chat was coming so it fell over of its own accord. Less painful that way.

I think my funniest U2 pilgrimage moment was not in Dublin (oh oh, my poor friend who got dragged around -- I bought her many Guinnesses that night), but when I was in Charles de Gualle airport about to fly to Dublin. I was a crazy crazy kid... sadly, I did not steal any luggage or apples.

KhanadaRhodes said:

:lmao: but what about heartland? i love that song :(

:hmm:

Axver said:

I take it you'll be driving through Location Four Hours From Vegas fast, just like you've done with everywhere else? :wink:

Flying into LAX because American Airlines won't let me use my miles to Vegas. :mad:

usamilo said:

You can stop wondering. The tree fell over on its own years ago.

:mad:

Bono really talked about the signs during elevation. Not every held them up during one, until later in the song and most everyone in the stands held them at that poiint, not too many on the floor....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom