Plebans Girls..This party is getting hotter than whatever's going on in Bonos pants

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
susanp6 said:
Awwwwww VP :hug: I'm sure Bono cares about his fans&doesn't just toss us aside like we don't matter!! That kind of makes me feel sad about it&yet i'm sure he totally WANTS to give a little bit of himself to all his fans&he totally loves it all!!!! :yes:

He does...and he's said so much. And it's obvious in what he does...they live for the fans..I really think that...maybe I'm naive...but I really think they do...

susanp6 said:
Awwwwww VP :hug: I'm sure Bono cares about his fans&doesn't just toss us aside like we don't matter!! That kind of makes me feel sad about it&yet i'm sure he totally WANTS to give a little bit of himself to all his fans&he totally loves it all!!!! :yes:

I didn't mean to imply that we're nothing to him - in all my years of being a music lover, I've never heard of a band that's s fan-friendly and appreciative.

Maybe my lust runs a little too deep? :lol:

:hmm: Actually I want to be close enough to be able to take great concert photos!!!

I have been Aareally gooood concert photographer - non -professionally, expect i used to take photos of 2 local post-orignal-early-punk-years {74,75} bands in 76 - ? 79 at CBGB's and Max's Kansas City.

Because there were NO phptographer hassles and the manager and bands really liked my phots...I showed them a batch. Then they asked if i wanted to do more of them. And I happily did! I had full freedom to photograph away1

I KNOW I could get great pics of the guys, if i had full freedom to snap away AND move asbout!!! :drool: :(.

Last edited:
interesting conversation. VP, I totally understand where you are coming from though i'm having a hard time putting into words.

dazzledbylight said:
:hmm: Actually I want to be close enough to be able to take great concert photos!!!

I have been Aareally gooood concert photographer - non -professionally, expect i used to take photos of 2 local post-orignal-early-punk-years {74,75} bands in &6 - ? 79 at CBGB's and Max's Kansas City.

Because there were NO phptographer hassles and the manager and bands really liked my phots...I showed them a batch. Then they asked if i wanted to do more of them. And I happily did! I had full freedom to photograph away1

I KNOW I could get great pics of the guys, if i had full freedom to snap away AND move asbout!!! :drool: :(.

Cool!! Who did you take??

Hi Susan! :wave: Hi Dazzled! Hey Bri!

but VP, does this mean if he invited you on stage you'd give him the old :no: ? really?

Getting too tired now, unfortunately!!! :yawn: :yawn: :yawn:

Gosh, we are almost at 500 again already! Crazy :huh:

VintagePunk said:

I didn't mean to imply that we're nothing to him - in all my years of being a music lover, I've never heard of a band that's s fan-friendly and appreciative.

Maybe my lust runs a little too deep? :lol:

~When lust runs too deep~
a sign hanging over a window...a little room...with you and me sitting there :crack:

:hug:

Welcome back uff :hug:

ruffian said:
interesting conversation. VP, I totally understand where you are coming from though i'm having a hard time putting into words.

You get it? A roll on the stage would be cool and all, but really, too intimate to share with 20,00o people, and that ultimately, it would just leave you wanting more?

Please say yes, and that I'm not alone in my freakiness. :lol:

:hug: Bri, read all the LS posts. you crazy, crazy, two-timing hot tubber :lol:

susan, what god awful hour is it in scotland? geez!

ruffian said:
Hi Susan! :wave: Hi Dazzled! Hey Bri!

but VP, does this mean if he invited you on stage you'd give him the old :no: ? really?

OMG no...a little Bono is better than none at all...I just want more. Fuck, I'm a scary stalker type, aren't I? *the sad realization dawns upon her*

VP, I do get it, really. I think it's because we know the band so well through the lyrics, and their music has influenced lots of parts of our life (my career, for instance) and it would be a momentous, emotional thing that would suddenly become public.

Now having said this, I would pole vault onto the stage in a heartbeat! And I'd probably be goofy and would probably get all weepy...but I wouldn't want to pass up the experience.

VintagePunk said:

OMG no...a little Bono is better than none at all...I just want more. Fuck, I'm a scary stalker type, aren't I? *the sad realization dawns upon her*
:lol: welcome to the stalker sisterhood :hug:

It's 5.35 a.m here ruff!!!!! Crazy eh? I really must be going soon!

2 stalkers!!! :wink:

~BrightestStar~ said:

:reject:

Dave is such a player and a flirt! :laugh:
It's all his fault...:tongue:

Bri, those boys LOVE you! They are BEGGING for you!!! You are going to have 50 interlander boyfriends by next month :) Such a little charmer :flirt:

ruffian said:
Now having said this, I would pole vault onto the stage in a heartbeat! And I'd probably be goofy and would probably get all weepy...but I wouldn't want to pass up the experience. [/B]

*Picturing pole-vaulting on stage* :lmao:

I guess that if that's all we're going to get, we'll have to settle. :wink:

OMG, you SO have to come on after Monday night and tell us all about it!!!!

awww shoot, now one here would probably know anyway.....

it was Just Water- who actually did get a private label single out...I forgot the A side....I liked the B -side better even tho it was a cover ...."Singing In the Rain". a punky kind of version...
it's actaully quite fun & good!

And it got played on the Alt rock station in NYC AT THE TIME AND even THE VERY FAMOUS [SORT OF rip} wnew-fm . OOPPS PINKY SLIP!

On the other hand they made it onto I think the 2nd Max's Kansas City Bands album with a song called "What We Need is Some Rock" That ws a cooool, song with o punches of energy!!!!

The other band was "The PLanets" The lead gutyairist and sometimes lead singer was one of the Biggest Who Fans in the whole NYC/USA.
One time they were getting ready to fly to London and be signed up, but something wnet wrong and they never were. :(

Last edited:
susanp6 said:
It's 5.35 a.m here ruff!!!!! Crazy eh? I really must be going soon!

2 stalkers!!! :wink:

don't know how you do it susan! bono lust is a mighty, mighty force...

ruffian said:

Bri, those boys LOVE you! They are BEGGING for you!!! You are going to have 50 interlander boyfriends by next month :) Such a little charmer :flirt:

Aw shucks..you're makin me blush. They don't want me that bad....you lil exaggerater. :p
I try to be charming tho...but I just like being nice to people...I will talk to anyone...can you tell I'm the talkative type? Surely my post count doesn't allude to that does it? :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom