Plebans Girls..This party is getting hotter than whatever's going on in Bonos pants

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Course you have a fan club Bri!! Any juicy pics for me to feast my eyes on? - cracks Bono whip - :ohmy: :wink:

VintagePunk said:

Dazzled!!! Please come to Toronto?? If you're not fond of flying (neither am I)...it's only about a 6 hour drive, I think!!

:wink: aawwww.

I can't afford to travel far at this point at all, ESP not while I'm trying to save up enough money in my bank account to get a NYC tix for may 21 or NJ's earlier dates.... And later for at least one show in Oct or Nov1

But I do enjoy playing tour guide....so ask questions of you're ever thinking of visiting!

That goes for any of you here-- asking Q's about NYC...It's my pleasure to share good info 'bout my city!

Many people all across the USA were very kind & helpful as I've traveled around!!! [when I could afford to :( ].

Last edited:
dazzledbylight said:

:wink: aawwww.

I can't afford to travel far at this point at all, ESP not while I'm trying to save up enough money in my bank account to get a NYC tix for may 21 or NJ's earlier dates.... And later for at least one show in Oct or Nov1

But I do enjoy playing tour guide....so ask questions of you're ever thinking of visiting1 mnay PPL all across the USA were very kind & helpful as I've teraveled around! {when I could afford to :(]

I hear ya...I'm in the same boat, for now. But someday.

SNL.jpg

He's singing..his voice deep and low. Scanning the room, his eyes focus on you. Watching you. The song continues..but you're drawn in by his eyes. The room melts away, he's only singing to you...all of a sudden he's so close. You stand stunnded. He gives a small smile, reaches up, runns his hand lightly along your cheek..down your neck. You shiver at his feather light touch. His hand hovers before enveloping yours...he's gently pulling you foreward..and pulling you close...you press up against him...his hand slides softly across your back..stopping low on your waist. He presses you closer. He lowers his head..so close...his breath warms you cheek...he brushes his lips across your cheek...presse an angel kiss on the edge of your lips... he begins to sway with you to the beat..his hips pressed to yours...

ok I went thru all those posts so quickly....don't want to mix up this comment...

so...to whoever is finally going to their first U2 concert:applaud: :hyper: . Definately want to hear a new U2 concert goer's experiences.... it'll probably be "even better than the"...what you have thought up.....

On the flipside a very Big, "Sorry :hug:" to which of you has never been ...oh wait...i thinks it's getting back to me....it's SoBe? to a U2 concert yet? :(

dazzledbylight said:
ok I went thru all those posts so quickly....don't want to mix up this comment...

so...to whoever is finally going to their first U2 concert:applaud: :hyper: . Definately want to hear a new U2 concert goer's experiences.... it'll probably be "even better than the"...what you have thought up.....

On the flipside a very Big, "Sorry :hug:" to which of you has never been ...oh wait...i thinks it's getting back to me....it's SoBe? to a U2 concert yet? :(

I've never been to any concert, let a lone a U2 one..but should be going to a TO show...when my Dad brings tix (grr....*sigh* )

Yes, my combustion was due to that BEAUTIFUL&EXTREMELY SEXY BONO PIC!!!!! :ohmy:

I SOOOO want to get on stage :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

I couldn't handled the idea 10 year ago, but now i'm ready&willing!!!!! I've been going on&on about it on here!!!

woooooo, bri...

As much as I've fantasied about it in the past bunch of months....

I have a whole visual movie in my head of Bono LAPOE & me on stage....
I'm afriad :yikes:I'd somehow make too much of a fool of myself, I guess by not being able to dance right...or freezing up in stunned [ blissfull] shock!

Last edited:
Yes i asked for it&i'll keep asking for it!!!!!!!

I sooooo want you to get close to Bono, Bri!!!! He's so gorgeous up close!!!!! :tongue: :yes: :sexywink:

dazzledbylight said:
woooooo, bri...

As much as I've fantasied about it in the past bunch of months....

I have a whole visaul movie in my head of Bono LAPOE & me on stage....I'm afriad I'd somehow make too much of a fool of myslef, I guess by not being able to dance right...

From what I know and seen...Bono makes anyone comfortable..never makes anyone feel bad...somethin about him...he's a sweetheart..and many have said he understands what its like to meet someone you're a huge fan of

wooo me what?

~BrightestStar~ said:

I promise, I'd never think ur a freak :hug:

Ha...you'd make an idiot of yourself? What the hell would happen to me?!?!

It'd be cool and all...but I'm sure he does that, and never sees those girls again. Probably never gives them another thought. I wouldn't want that. I wouldn't want that to happen in front of 20,000 people.

And I'd want more. :reject:

You are so rite, Bri - he does exactly that with everyone, sweetie that he is!!!!! :cute: :kiss:

VintagePunk said:

It'd be cool and all...but I'm sure he does that, and never sees those girls again. Probably never gives them another thought. I wouldn't want that. I wouldn't want that to happen in front of 20,000 people.

And I'd want more. :reject:

From what I've heard from people round here...he's often remembered people..or only needs a lil help to remember them.

And that didn't sound freakish at all. I get what ur sayin :hug:

Awwwwww VP :hug: I'm sure Bono cares about his fans&doesn't just toss us aside like we don't matter!! That kind of makes me feel sad about it&yet i'm sure he totally WANTS to give a little bit of himself to all his fans&he totally loves it all!!!! :yes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom