# Pleban Women's party - PERVERTS R' US ##

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
JanuaryStar said:

Um no, you two look sexy :wink: It's the combination of you girls and the photoshopping, and B and all :lol:

Could you please edit B's name out of this? :reject: he googled himself before, so I wanna lower the risk of him finding this.... my nickname and his name gives already one interference hit... that's one too many Imo!

Galeongirl said:

Could you please edit B's name out of this? :reject: he googled himself before, so I wanna lower the risk of him finding this.... my nickname and his name gives already one interference hit... that's one too many Imo!

Done :kiss:

:kiss: thanks Ladies...

:reject: I know he prolly already knows about my feelings... but still, he'll never know for sure and I'd rather keep it like that, don't want him to start avoiding me because I'm a freak.... :sigh:

Galeongirl said:
I haven't deleted it yet Jem! :tongue:
:hug: how are ya??? finally got internet back?

It wasn't showing up for me. :sad:

Apart from being ill, im ok. Craigs making me tea tommorow. NO my nets not sorted yet, am on kats laptopt, which is maybe why the pic didn't show as its a bit slow.

Jusr got a cup of tea. Gotta love the British, if anything is wrong a cup of tea will sort it. Just put the kettle on. :lmao:

Thanks for the get wellsoon wishes girls. The annoying thing is the girl who gave me the cold, my friend at wor, calle dme a drama queen when i told her how sore my throat is.

Well thanks for the sympathy. :angry:

bonoishot said:

Jusr got a cup of tea. Gotta love the British, if anything is wrong a cup of tea will sort it. Just put the kettle on. :lmao:

Thanks for the get wellsoon wishes girls.

Tea is good :yes: And it's not only British :wink:

Galeongirl said:
:scratch: Wild can't see it either... what's goin on :huh:

:giggle: you guys with your cup of tea.... with a bit of milk right?

The picture must hate the british. :grumpy:

Yeah i have milk and 2 sugars,really strong like builders do. :lmao:

You're not a freak, i used to half stalk my old english teacher down the corridors at school. :lol:

:reject:

Liking teachers is :drool: and normal.

bonoishot said:

Bill sucks. ( Waits for wild to edit :shifty: )

Thats why i don't bother with MSN, it used to kick me off all the time, ive even had it with windows. :lol:

It's a conspiracy....:yes: :giggle:

zuropa_fit said:
Work's over. I'm FREE!

bonoishot - I prescribe a day in bed and lots of bad tv (80's movies are best) for a sore throat

I wish. Im up to my limit of sick days. If i have another sick day before december 11th i could lose my job. :sad:

Beechams All in One medicine is my friend right now, should be ok in a few days. :drool:

Hi im jem BTW. :wave:

Gluey youre right, M'soft is a conspiracy, or MSN is anyway. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom