# Pleban Women's party - PERVERTS R' US ##

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bonocomet said:
Gg :tsk: prolly off playin with her geetar.

:shifty: no,a ctually I was figuring out what guitar mr B has... and I FINALLY found it!
the kid who played guitar at the musical told me the name! he got to play it during the musical, which is so extremely rare! cause B treasures his guitars like it are his babies :giggle:
http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/3865/1712/1600/thepaul.jpg
this is the exact guitar!

apparently it's a gibson The paul instead of Les paul, some special issue that's rare now... :D

Fireman Bono :drool:

you outdid yourself with that one Gg ... he was hot :combust:

that was hilarious eh? :lol:

I'm fine, but the smoke got worse here again today. ug. But I took today off work so yay.

:lol: it's true Gluey... and the other day I remembered another guy I fancied whose name also starts with a B! :lmao: and yes, he had darkish blonde hair and blue eyes!

:tongue:

Since I've mentioned my Leafs curse (them blowing leads and losing when I listen to the game on the radio) in here, I thought I'd mention this as well...

Last night - Leafs 4, Rangers 1 :D

Clearly I either have to not know about the game or watch it on tv - it appears just the radio is cursed :lol:

:giggle: I was sad. I was bored, and no matter how often I checked, no one was here :(

I am ok, although as I went to get out of bed just before after a little lie down, my supporting hand that I use to push myself up, slipped and I jarred my back a little....:( It's a bit tender now, but no damage thankfully!

It's 6.30pm here, and I'm just cooking dinner. The kids are outside playing hide and seek and Mr Gluey is mowing the lawn.....

What are you up to?

It's 10:39 here... just sitting in my living room with my laptop, curled up in my fave comfy chair... my kids are on their laptops and we're all watching heroes on TV... hubby's gone to bed. And i'm playin games with my game buds in the Out of Control forum... and over here talkin to my Pleban bud gluuuuuey! :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom