Pleban Girls Red Light Party....the offical destination of everything U2 and smutty!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
~BrightestStar~ said:

:D
Watch out B...:wink:

LMAO
Darren addicted to my caps! :laugh:

I couldn't do a Larry cap....edge and B i can do...maybe even Adam...but I don't think I can do lardence

I can see that. With Larry (in my case, anyway), it's as if he doesn't let enough of his personality through, and so I don't have a good enough sense of him. (I don't know if I'm explaining this right)...he seems really private. Although the parts of Rattle and Hum...where he's at Graceland...he's adorable. *sigh*

EvenBetter3.jpg

How about a pic of the Bman?

Mucca said:

I'm am currently extremely grateful that it is Edge that I love and not Larry.

:laugh: :hug:

Ya, I know what you're sayin VP. I would have a harder time with Adam too...I jus can't sense them as well, capture them I guess. And when I write captions, like I said, I'm actually imagining them...and I know I'm weird, but while lardence *giggle* is attractive, he doesn't really do it for me...maybe part of that is b/c unlike B, I have very little sense of who he is...

OMG
This all reminds me..U2 helped me study :laugh:
There's somethin called Mullerian and Batesian mimicry..and it's easy to forget which is which..
Mullerian is when 2 unpalatable specis look alike..
So..Mullerian, Mullen.....attitude/bad ass or whatever
Well..it helped me remember lol

~BrightestStar~ said:

:laugh: :hug:

Ya, I know what you're sayin VP. I would have a harder time with Adam too...I jus can't sense them as well, capture them I guess. And when I write captions, like I said, I'm actually imagining them...and I know I'm weird, but while lardence *giggle* is attractive, he doesn't really do it for me...maybe part of that is b/c unlike B, I have very little sense of who he is...

OMG
This all reminds me..U2 helped me study :laugh:
There's somethin called Mullerian and Batesian mimicry..and it's easy to forget which is which..
Mullerian is when 2 unpalatable specis look alike..
So..Mullerian, Mullen.....attitude/bad ass or whatever
Well..it helped me remember lol

:lol: If that helps, go for it!!

I think Larry is very attractive, with an AWESOME body...however, he doesn't, at least for me, have an iota of the charisma that Bono does.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom