Pleban Girls Party - Where old acquaintances are not forgot

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
AdamCBWE3.jpg

:drool: I'm on a major Zoo Adam kick :combust:

BonosBaby12 said:
Im fine thanks :)

Hi Drea :wave: Do you have many afghans to work on?

Just the one... but it's a bedspread, not an afghan (you can tell my brain is hitting Christmas-project-denial-about-the-deadline-fried time when I wrote that :lol: ) It goes basically floor-mattress-floor widthwise... and the length will hopefully be past the end of the bed, but right now no guarantees :wink:

Last year Mom asked me for a bedspread for Christmas, and all she wanted this year was to have it finished :lol: Me, I stupidly made her a bedspread, if you know what I mean :laugh:

Sad_Girl said:
Got it Drea :D I'm glad to hear it got there; I was starting to wonder :lol:

:hmm: I hope I poked enough airholes in that box for poor l'il Larry :uhoh: :wink:

:lol: I'm sure he's keeping the employees at the postal outlet entertained... or vice versa :sexywink: They could feed him too, given that that Shoppers has groceries :wink:

Drea said:

Just the one... but it's a bedspread, not an afghan (you can tell my brain is hitting Christmas-project-denial-about-the-deadline-fried time when I wrote that :lol: ) It goes basically floor-mattress-floor widthwise... and the length will hopefully be past the end of the bed, but right now no guarantees :wink:

Last year Mom asked me for a bedspread for Christmas, and all she wanted this year was to have it finished :lol: Me, I stupidly made her a bedspread, if you know what I mean :laugh:

I think you are entitled to a bit of denial considering how much you have going on lol.

Back
Top Bottom