Pleban Girls Party - We're getting hot and sticky

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wild, that's gorgous :drool: And the T-shirt is nice too :flirt:

:lol: Just tell me if you win in good time, so maybe I can drop a few sizes too... :reject: Thanks, though! :hug: :laugh:

Hi and bye Sarah! :hug:

Well i might have to have a look in New York if I have any money left by the time I get there! Probably not hehe.

I'm gonna head off for a while, take a pill and see if I can cure my head ache, but I might be back later.

Bye :hug:

WildHoney said:

That's what i though :love:

I'll be getting a new one when i'm at my final weight

NI can wear my old one :drool :

:shh : I'll be popping into Brown Thomas when i'm in Dublin :shifty :

WIld love the Edun shirt. :love: Remember the womens section in Saks in Boston. That was tiny aswell. :madwife: Bring on Brown Thomas. :rockon: Poor NI. :lol:

NI try bout the hoddie BTW. :lol: Was it the biege hoodie B wore in Africa. :drool:

Ugh ebay can be so annoying, once they suspended mine cause I had to pay the selling fee, so i did and I emailed them 3 times and it took ages for them to give me the account back! soooo not amused!

Ebay. :madwife: WHIle i'm at it. Paypal. :madwife: :lol:

Hey girlies. :hug:

WIld i want that Hoodie aswell. :drool: Bet in $ in US is like 2/3 of the price. :grumpy:

WIld i'm trying to google that drummer to find a pic but i can't. HOw old must he be now though? :reject: Kat said they were around in the 80's. :lol:

I'm fine Jem, bit tired just! And you?

I wish you could get Edun clothes online! I don't think I've seen them ever online. I'd like a t-shirt or something.

I'm tired too. :lol::hug: Since Tuesday earlier this week i'm working straight though until June 16th as i'm doing overtime this weekend. :|

Though im gonna have to have Monday off since i need to wait for UPS to deliver my new ipod. My boss doesnt know this yet though. :lol:

I got my Edun shirt in Boston last December. You can get them on Ebay but the sizing is kinda weird.
:huh:

Kat... :eyebrow: You do realize that I expect you to share, right? :sexywink: :edge: :hug:

I'm back, without my head ache. Just in time to miss Jem... :(

This is always so surprising when ever this happens, but...
I'm getting kicked off the computer by my mum! :shocked: :lmao:

Usually she just looks at me before shaking her head and walking off to bed, but once in a while she feels the need to point out to me that I actually need sleep too. :lol:

So, I guess that means I have to go again.
Night everyone :hug:

Back
Top Bottom