Pleban Girls Party - We're getting hot and sticky

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
sami0201 said:

:lol: I think that's mostly true in my school too, except for a few. Like the one I had in 10th grade was incredible, but he's not at our school anymore. :sad:

She says that as class is starting, you'll always find them in the cafeteria getting coffee. They're always late for class, leave early, and sometimes wander away in the middle, too. :lol:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

But I did watch portions of Saving Private Ryan while I was studying about WW2 in my US History Class :shrug:

So that's educational! At least it wasn't Mean Girls (twice), Family Guy, or Dr. Strangelove! :lmao: (at leats the last one had something to do with history in a way)

I wish they'd had this sort of thing when I was in High School ! Some of my old teachers are still working there :evil: I see they are pretty much the same as always :lol:

I've rated some people on ratemyprofessor before. :shifty: One was a grad student who taught a class in memory, and I looked him up, and he had some really bad ratings! His class was good and interesting and well-paced, the assignments and exams were fair...he just wasn't the most personable person in the world, but I didn't think it was fair to rank him low on teaching, because of that.

VintagePunk said:

She says that as class is starting, you'll always find them in the cafeteria getting coffee. They're always late for class, leave early, and sometimes wander away in the middle, too. :lol:

:lol:!

Mine weren't that bad. :wink: But that sounds like my psych teacher- my friends who had him first period said that every single day they would have to let themselves into his room from an adjoining room, and then he would rush in during announcements with his 10 newspapers and his briefcase and everything. :lol:

"M***** The man The Myth The LEGEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

" I am a graduate of ***** and he was the greatest teacher ever. I remember only a few of my teachers and he's at the top of the list!The Italian Stallion ROCKS!"

'Don't leave us!!! Best teacher this school has ever seen."

:laugh::love:

I miss that man! :sad:

:hmm:
I should go visit him before the year is over...:shifty:

sami0201 said:

So that's educational! At least it wasn't Mean Girls (twice), Family Guy, or Dr. Strangelove! :lmao: (at leats the last one had something to do with history in a way)

You should check out my Word into English class....nothing but watching R rated films without permission and talk about movies that came from the books.....but it felt more like a movie tech class than a English class sometimes....no more so when I was watching the Matrix movie...it had something to do with special effects and whatnot! :lol:

This is a history teacher at our school. He's by far the funniest teacher at the school, everyone knows him. He has a life sized Michael Jackson in his room that he teaches with and dances with all the time. :lmao: :love:

___ is the man!!

____ is cool like Coolidge!

almost as funny as Dane Cook

i wish i had him for every subject

Mr. ___ is by far one of the coolest teachers at the school. i don't know of one person who doesn't love him. his news bits are hilarious and he made class interesting.

Here are Scott's comments :lol:

A little too arrogant/opinionated for my taste, but overall a good professor and friendly guy.

I had a lot of fun in this class. Combined interesting and salient anecdotes with information we needed; the essay topics were interesting and he was quite helpful in developing topics. I did quite well.

Prof *** is a very good prof when given a smaller class. He was not so great in 257 (300+ people) but is amazing in 457 (15 ppl) Heally helpful and a great guy!

The material in the course was interesting but he is so boring. Talks in a monotone + the exams expect you to know every little tiny detail covered in lectures + txtbook. It is seriously IMPOSSIBLE to remember all those LITTLE details. He should test people on the general ideas. Not a bird course.

Classes are rather arduous and long, but topic material is interesting enough. Has a lot to say about everything, at times his tangents are a bit much. Very approachable and somewhat helpful with the paper. Exams aren't easy, but they're relatively fair.

sami0201 said:
This is a history teacher at our school. He's by far the funniest teacher at the school, everyone knows him. He has a life sized Michael Jackson in his room that he teaches with and dances with all the time. :lmao: :love:

___ is the man!!

____ is cool like Coolidge!

almost as funny as Dane Cook

i wish i had him for every subject

Mr. ___ is by far one of the coolest teachers at the school. i don't know of one person who doesn't love him. his news bits are hilarious and he made class interesting.

This teacher reminds me of a sub name Mr. J...he would always have stories about his car, life and how he knew David Hasslehoff :lmao:

This one is fantastic. It's an english teacher at my school- I know her, but I didn't have her. What a great woman. :love: Whenever she emails my friend she signs it: your best friend and favorite teacher, mrs. ___ " :lol:

She is my new favorite teacher, put simply. She makes the countless amount of writing fun, teaches well, and her class is incredibly entertaining. Two words: Bilabial fricatives lmao.

an AMAZING teacher who's really taught me to love writing instead of trying to find the easy way out. she makes class easy to enjoy. keep teaching those bilabial voicebox fricatates!!

I had her my sophomore year in high school. She really was an inspirational to many students. She "taught, not preach" to her students. Mrs. __ knew her stuffs outside of her speciality in Eng.

Taught the material well.

She's brilliant.

A fantastic teacher. For all students. Knows her stuff, and quite a bit more. Very intelligent can challenge anyone who wants to be challenge. Also excellent teaching those who don't want to think.

She is the first teacher in a very long time that has required me to think. She really cares about us and our education. If only more teachers were like her.

AMAZING!! BEST TEACHER I COULD HAVE ASKED FOR! ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT AND CLASS WAS ACTUALLY FUN! SHE MAKES ENGLISH FUN!!

SO AWESOME! I wish I could take her to college with me. I've never loved writing so much. She is adorable and informative. Sitting in her class was so much fun!

One of the best I ever had, truly loves her job. Thank you, Mrs. ___.

she's the bestest! =D

Awesome teacher.

INCREDIBLE!- no other words...

best teacher i have ever had. so nice, so funny, and so helpful. she wants her students to succeed.

She's the best... nothing more, nothing less

THE BEST!!!

amazing!! a delight

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom