Pleban girls party...we love a little restraint....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
dazzledbylight said:

:lol: that's ONLY IF bri can pull ME off first :wink:

hi Bri, Dis & WH

be here for a few mins& got A QUESTION, I think I can {$} hang out for a few hours early 8-midnite or 7-11 either tonight at the Netcafe or tommorrow nite {sat} with a pass.....

which night y'all think you'll be around more...?

Hey Dazz!!! well actually, bri is trying to pull me off, she never made it up there:wink:

I have no idea when I will be here and when I won't.....I'm an interference spaz:huh:

~BrightestStar~ said:

:laugh: :hug:

Didya see my earlier caption?

*tries to convince Wild to come to Canada*

Maybe you can intice her with some mounties and poutine:drool: ummm poutine...

WildHoney said:
I wish i could get to Canada but i'd have to swim the atlantic as can't afford the air fare :(

If i had it i'd be in Toronto before you could say HD (the full version)

:hug: Ah well.:sigh: Someday.

bonoleansd-vi.jpg

must have missed you :(
here's my two favorite boys next to the B-man...Diamond and Chizip :heart:
chizipanddiamond.bmp

~BrightestStar~ said:
Maze is in interland...quite risque too :D...well, risque for around here lol

thanks Bri!
risque and even real graphic is usually just fine :drool: with me. Itdepends on the way it's written, and IF there's any build up plotwise what that is.... most stuff except some of the violent stuff that happened in the old FF here....I enjoyed to varios degrees :D :drool:

what do i do type in interland____ on google...sorry never heard of that particular site!

wild, i never see you anymore! we must post at diff times. yes, let's nudge england a little closer :)

congrats again ruff! you are quite pretty

And seriously i'd like to ask you about your anthropology work sometime.....
AND I definatly want to hear about the reactions when your students get the photo!!

that's gonning to be priceless!!!
:cute: :applaud:

dazzledbylight said:

thanks Bri!
risque and even real graphic is usually just fine :drool: with me. Itdepends on the way it's written, and IF there's any build up plotwise what that is.... most stuff except some of the violent stuff that happened in the old FF here....I enjoyed to varios degrees :D :drool:

what do i do type in interland____ on google...sorry never heard of that particular site!

Sorry for the confusion, Interland is my fond nickname for the blue crack. It's right here...go into pleba, hit fanfic, and you're on your way.
:)

Hmmm.....move england closer eh? Ok...does anyone have some paddles...and a whole lot of volunteers? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom