Pleban Girls Party - We Are the Plebans in Your Neighbourhood

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bono.jpg

susanp6 said:
I can understand Bri, since i had an awful day yesterday! :sad:

Still no news of the gig? And have you found out about the lair? It's crap! :sad:

:hug:
No news...jus another contributing factor to my mood.
And I saw the lair :(

Oh yeah....on the news I saw the following headline..
"Bono 'annoyed' with Paul Martin for not keeping his pledge to boost foreign aid."
:tsk:

Wild - do you mean rude&naughty B stuff or personal? There is email!

Bri - I read that on the front page of Interference when i came on! What do you think of that Bri? Incidentally, i realised what an idiot i was when i didn't mention a key point about our PM&Gordon Brown! Bono gave a 6000 word(I think!)speech last year at the Labout Party Conference&he had T Blair&G Brown sat behind him, then he said he loved them both, but he meant John Lennon&Paul McCartney! They both looked as tho' they were falling over themselves to go over&hug B!!!! :yes:

"My name is Bono and I'm a rock star..." "I'm not a supporter of any political party. I like parties though!"
"You have to forgive me, if I'm a little shy, I'm not used to speak to crowds of less than 25,000."

- quotes from the liberal convention...
:giggle: :cute:

VintagePunk said:

Oh, I just wondered...I said hello a couple of pages back, and asked what was wrong. :hug:

Aw! Didn't mean to ignore ya :hug:

I dunno why I've been so down, think it's jus a group of factors :slant:, horomones (lol), the rents...I went to bed upset, for stupid dumb reasons...*sigh* I dunno, jus one of those days..:slant:

As for my thoughts on Martin, I'm disappointed in him, Canada has done decently on a worldwide scale, and I was proud when we forgave debt and stuff..but I could kind of see it coming, I mean...they are political people right? lol

Bri - That's what B said at the Labout party conference! The one about speaking in front of 25,000 people! Did you read what i said on that a few pages back?

I might go soon, as i'm pretty tired actually! :huh:

I sympathise with you Bri! Awwww :hug: :hug:

Pity we weren't keeping each other company to cheer each other up!:wink:

Hi Mucca! Isn't that crap and :censored: :censored: about the lair? there was no need! :( :sad: :madspit:

The Paul Martin article is on the front page of Interference, where the lead news story is!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom