Pleban Girls Party: Watching Beckham's Balls.....Football ones of course.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bonoishot said:

Hi ruff :hug:

9 days :hyper: how are you?

i am soooooooooooooo excited about Toronto. If I had not added this show I would have had a total and utter meltdown :crazy: so i leave a week from tomorrow. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaggh! :hyper:

Wild glad you got it taken care of before TO. :hug:

I looked at my schedule. I have 2 frees tomorrow. Naptime on the couches in the senior center for me during then. :drool:

ruffian said:

i am soooooooooooooo excited about Toronto. If I had not added this show I would have had a total and utter meltdown :crazy: so i leave a week from tomorrow. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaggh! :hyper:

Despite your earlier protestations that you could not possibly go, I've known this all along. :giggle:

And you and your gifs, missy....kept me up half the night thinking about that tongue! :combust:

WildHoney said:
Hi girls :wave: :hug:

Well the tooth has gone. :hyper:

The dentist and her nurse were U2 fans so we had a good little chat. It was a wisdom tooth and it was infected :yikes:

Didn't know anything about it, and although it's a bit sore now i 'll be ok for Toronto :yes:

I :heart: sedation

:hug: Aww, I'm glad to hear it's all over and done with and now all you have to do is get better. And It's always a nice bonus to meet other U2 fans :heart:

daygloeyes2 said:

Between 6 and 6:15 I usually get up. I need to be out of the house by quarter of 7 because I go on the highway to get to school. If I don't leave by then, I hit traffic. :madspit:

:yikes:

god ill never complain at having to get up at8.30am ever again :|

that really sucks, even at school i didnt have to get up till 7.45 - 8am

that tongue.... :drool:

but you know, when it loops through i'm always a little sad. i want to shout out, "keep goin' baby..." :laugh:

oh, Wild I hope it doesn't hurt much. I had my wisdom teeth out (they were impacted) and it hurt like hell. Glad you'll be good for your trip. So you guys arrive Friday night, right?

ruffian said:
that tongue.... :drool:

but you know, when it loops through i'm always a little sad. i want to shout out, "keep goin' baby..." :laugh:

I keep thinking to myself that if Mac can do that, so can all the other Bonos....then I get all flustered and have to go take a cold shower... :combust:

mac-adelaide.gif

:combust:

Someone from the GTA group got this e-mail from the ACC today:

Thanks for your message. The general admission line for all 4 U2 shows
will form on the sidewalk on Bay St (east side of the building)
starting at Gate 2 on the morning of the show. The line for general
admission will be conducted on a first-come, first-served basis. No
placeholder wristbands will be issued to allow ticketholders to leave
for the day and return prior to the show, and ticketholders will not
be able to hold places in line for ticketholders arriving later.

We hope you enjoy your visit to Air Canada Centre.

i think the same thing--that's BONO...imagine if he were doing that not dressed up as MacPhisto. it makes so much...nastier....

:drool:

Yeah, I read that about the GA policy, so it sounds like the majority of all the other venues. I wish they'd do wristbands so we could stay away all day :(

VintagePunk said:
Someone from the GTA group got this e-mail from the ACC today:

Thanks for your message. The general admission line for all 4 U2 shows
will form on the sidewalk on Bay St (east side of the building)
starting at Gate 2 on the morning of the show. The line for general
admission will be conducted on a first-come, first-served basis. No
placeholder wristbands will be issued to allow ticketholders to leave
for the day and return prior to the show, and ticketholders will not
be able to hold places in line for ticketholders arriving later.

We hope you enjoy your visit to Air Canada Centre.

ticketholders will not be able to hold places in line for ticketholders arriving later

translation? :censored: you! :madspit:

**Although I guess I wouldn't want to wait in line all day behind one person who has ten more people show up at showtime :hmm: :angry:

they don't say what time the line forms--some places don't let anyone on property till 9 a.m. let me know what you find out once the first show starts. so that's on Monday?

and i'm trying to figure out if i want the setlist to be a surprise or not for Friday's show. :hmm:

Sad_Girl said:

ticketholders will not be able to hold places in line for ticketholders arriving later

translation? :censored: you! :madspit:

**Although I guess I wouldn't want to wait in line all day behind one person who has ten more people show up at showtime :hmm: :angry:

I was glad to read that part. I feel very strongly about that...if you want a good place in line, be there...don't expect to waltz ahead of people who have been there for hours.

Line cutters. :mad:

ruffian said:
they don't say what time the line forms--some places don't let anyone on property till 9 a.m. let me know what you find out once the first show starts. so that's on Monday?

and i'm trying to figure out if i want the setlist to be a surprise or not for Friday's show. :hmm:

Just a vague reference to the morning of. Something a little more specific would be nice.

VintagePunk said:

I was glad to read that part. I feel very strongly about that...if you want a good place in line, be there...don't expect to waltz ahead of people who have been there for hours.

I was thinking of Fly. I know she will have trouble getting there particularly early; or at least it sort of sounded that way the last time we talked

VintagePunk said:

yeah, i'm with you. that thread about line cutting really pissed me off. like i'm gonna haul my ass out of bed at 6 a.m. or earlier and have someone show up at 5:00 pm. and get in front of me???

:rolleyes:

ok, i think now I need a shower after all that gif viewing. back later tonight. i have 2 lectures to write :( but i'll try to sneak in for a bit.

:wave:

Back
Top Bottom