Pleban Girls Party - Viva Le révolution!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2isthebest said:

I would've have so taken them down for you!:madwife: That's Bono's problem, the man is just too nice. I'm glad Larry, Adam, and Edge weren't so kind..especially Larry. That's my boy..:combust: We are definitely making Bono our personal mission next time..(the others too, especially for me)

I'll be happy to meet any of them again. Although Bono would be fantastic to meet. :combust:

:scream: do not mention food, I'm starving here aswell! ack only half an hour till dinner, only half an hour.... must... survive....

Hi/bye FB!:hug: And bye to you too *erm* Jem my dear!:hug: Thanks for the :drool: pics. I need to go grab some lunch and then try and do some studying:crack: I'll bbl, and I will see you both sometime soon!

U2isthebest said:
Hi/bye FB!:hug: And bye to you too *erm* Jem my dear!:hug: Thanks for the :drool: pics. I need to go grab some lunch and then try and do some studying:crack: I'll bbl, and I will see you both sometime soon!

I know this studying thing is anoying,see you later Britt:hug:

:ohmy: One of these days I want to take the train from TO to Vancouver and spend some time on the west coast... so I was just checking the VIARail site out of curiousity :shocked:

Summer (peak season, the only time I'd be able to do this):
Round trip sleeper class, with a single bedroom: $4150
Round trip sleeper class, with a berth: $3200
Round trip comfort class, supersaver fare: $1193
(The first two have meals included, comfort class you have a big seat that you're also sleeping in at night and have to buy your meals.)

Clearly won't be doing that anytime soon unless I win the lottery :lol:

Just catching up a bit. I missed Wild and Jem?? :sad:

Drea, I've looked into long distance travel by train, too. It's insane. :crazy: Even from here to Toronto is' really expensive (which is why I take the GO out of Burlington)...and yet to go from Port Huron MI to Chicago last year, a six hour trip, it only cost $17. :huh:

I just want to say thanks so much to everyone for your offers of files. You girls are truly awesome. :bow: :love:

It's finally above freezing here today. It's 2C (35-ishF), and for the next four days, it's going to go up to 5C (40F) :drool:

Last edited:
VP :wave:

I know I could fly to Vancouver and it'd be cheaper, but the whole point would be to see the Rockies from ground level :lol: It's too bad you have to drive to Burlington to catch the GO - isn't Hamilton closer for you though? Aldershot at least should be closer, just on the edge of Hamilton...

wow 2c! it's around 15 here, it's really warm for this time of the year.... last year we had a blizzard early december!

:scream: I want snoooow!

Hi VP & Drea :wave:

Drea, Hamilton is maybe 10 minutes closer, but I'd have to drive into the city, and I have no idea where that station is. Aldershot is maybe 5 minutes closer, but that station often has no attendants, and you have to buy your tickets in this machine. Burlington is easy to get to, and always has people there.

Hey GG2! :hug: How are you?

Sorry to hear that GG. :( Have you ever had an interview before? Often, it's just a matter of getting comfortable with it. Maybe it would help to apply for a few jobs you don't really want, just to hone your interview skills? I'm sure you'll do better next time. :)

FB! :hug: My computer problems were fixed yesterday (if you can call my laptop being completely dead fixed)...it's just that I have to rebuild all my U2 files, and there are a few other things I wish could have been saved that weren't. :(

I've done two before... but I am nearly never nervous, and because of those things I sometimes get really nervous... really annoying cuz I'm not like that in real life!

Back
Top Bottom