Pleban Girls Party - Viva Le révolution!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi SG!! How are you?:hug: I'm loving the sig too...:drool: Can I come to Bonolulu with you?:sexywink: I just watched Chicago hoping it would make me feel better about missing the show...not so much...:happy: :| :wink:

I'm sorting pics (still!) have gone through about three thousand so far and have barely made a dent. of course, about a thousand of those were doubles :madwife:

I suppose I could be sharing with y'all :flirt: :lol:

Sad_Girl said:

snapshot_7286dec4_b286dec5.jpg

Thora, Jem, Wild, Dazz, Weldy

I never thought that my hair would look that good! :drool: :hug:

Sad_Girl said:
Hey Britt :wave:

Drea - that does it, I'm hitchhiking my way to Hawaii :grumpy: Now my other man is there, too! :madwife:

or I'll stay here and keep staring at my beautiful new sig :love:

Stay :drool: (Not the song, that was my vote... though it could be the song too :lol: )

That pic :drool: :heart:

Sad_Girl said:
I'm sorting pics (still!) have gone through about three thousand so far and have barely made a dent. of course, about a thousand of those were doubles :madwife:

I suppose I could be sharing with y'all :flirt: :lol:

:rolleyes: If you must....I mean, I suppose I wouldn't mind looking at pics of hot Irish men...

:shifty:

:combust:

ThoraSEB said:
That's it - I'm turning off the hockey. :grumpy:

Should I turn something else on, or just wait and hope for a stream from the concert? :hmm:

Hi Britt! :hug:

Hey Thora! May I gloat that the Red Wings won?:wink: How are you?:hug:

What's this about a live stream?:shifty:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Yea...I was in a box seat but the ladies next to me was being idiots....acting stupidly drunk and climbing the seats (The ones with the tables.) to get to the actual box to get more drinks....when the people who fund the box told them not to :sigh:

:madwife: :yuck: I would be so pissed. How upsetting for you! I'm definitely going GA:drool:

Back
Top Bottom