Pleban Girls Party - U2 won all of our hearts long ago

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
HI Girls :wave:

I just put the kids down for a nap and I'm sneaking a few moments on before I take a nap for a bit as well.

Unlike Drea I've actually knitted today like a good little Olympian. :wink: :giggle:

Jem! :hug: :hyper: I've missed you!

buds.jpg

See ya later Sami :hug: :wave:

All ya'll don't want to hear that its nice and sunny here today. About 60 degrees out. The kids where out back all morning playing.

Russty Cat said:
HI Girls :wave:

I just put the kids down for a nap and I'm sneaking a few moments on before I take a nap for a bit as well.

Unlike Drea I've actually knitted today like a good little Olympian. :wink: :giggle:

I've done about an hour of knitting today, TYVM :madspit: :giggle: Besides, I had about an inch on you as of today ;)

Diane L said:
Jem!!! :hug : :wave : How are you?

I'm so lame. I wanted to do a lot of cleaning today, but I've mostly been napping and visiting various sites on the computer! :reject :

im ok, me and kat helped craig tile my bathroom today, ok we put on like 1 or 2 tiles each :shifty::lmao: but we did steam off all the wallpaper ourselves before the tiling :wink:

im so tired i really wanna nap now :lol:

HI DG :hug: Sorry I left suddenly yesterday morning. :heart: My damn modem died on me. :madwife: I was kicking myself for not having your cell number to call you. :love:

Drea said:

I've done about an hour of knitting today, TYVM :madspit: :giggle: Besides, I had about an inch on you as of today ;)

Probably not anymore! I knitted for about 2 hours and I got alot done. And besides my big ass bag is alot more stitches to knit in each round then your scarf. :madspit: :giggle:

Diane L said:
See you later, Sami! :hug: :wave:

Hi Russty!!! :hug: :wave: How are you feeling?

Hi Diane! :hug: I'm doing okay. Really tired and have a hard time remembering things right now. Thankfully so far things seem to be slowing down as far as the seizures go. I just don't have any energy back so its hard to get much done. And I can't really drive right now, which blows, but at least its an excuse to stay home and knit. :giggle:

Sarah you look so pretty! :love: :drool: I think thats a great picture!

DG I would love it if you could send it to me. :heart: Then when I miss ya I can call ya. :giggle: brazils@earthlink.net

Russty Cat said:

Probably not anymore! I knitted for about 2 hours and I got alot done. And besides my big ass bag is alot more stitches to knit in each round then your scarf. :madspit: :giggle:

*snerk* And you have *how* many more years' knitting experience than I do? :wink: There's a reason why I'm only doing garter stitch scarves :lol:

Back
Top Bottom