Pleban Girls Party - U2 won all of our hearts long ago

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:grumpy:
I missed everyone! :madspit: :(

it's really OK............
I was at my sis's watching the opening Ceremonies of the Olympics! I'm half-Greek/American, so I have an obligation to uphold.

:wink:

I really enjoy the ceremonies and love & like many sports of both the Winnter & Summer ones! :hyper:

COOL Sims, SG! :love: Suped-up Houses and Souped-up Cars! :drool:

:scratch: only- I Loooooove dancing! Where is 'lazybones" simdazz.....?
I don't wanna hear that SImJTB was going to the dance club and smDz was too tired to go with {or without} him!

:wink:

VintagePunk said:
I still haven't seen that, must watch it later.

But I did record the Ellen segment. She's hilarious. :lol:

Yes!! How funny was that when she went to get the free gifts? :lmao: And then sitting backstage...that whole segment was hilarious!

Hi guys :wave: Just popping in to say hi (I should be working on my Knitting Olympics stuff :giggle: )

Just wanted to say I watched the opening ceremonies last night with a bunch of fellow Team Canada members, and there was much yarn and alcohol *snerk* In fact, the bartender told Kelly we were rowdier than frat parties, despite the fact that we were mostly sitting down :lol: There was much cheering of course when Canada arrived in the Parade of Nations... and I might've cheered for Team Ireland as well :wink: (Not as much as Canada of course!!)

Russty, if you see this whenever you get on - 3 1/2" from the time I cast on last night about 6pm :rockon: :rockon:!

Drea said:
Hi guys :wave: Just popping in to say hi (I should be working on my Knitting Olympics stuff

Just wanted to say I watched the opening ceremonies last night with a bunch of fellow Team Canada members, and there was much yarn and alcohol *snerk* In fact, the bartender told Kelly we were rowdier than frat parties, despite the fact that we were mostly sitting down There was much cheering of course when Canada arrived in the Parade of Nations... and I might've cheered for Team Ireland as well :wink: (Not as much as Canada of course!!)

Russty, if you see this whenever you get on - 3 1/2" from the time I cast on last night about 6pm :rockon: :rockon:!

:lock: :lock: :lock: go Drea & Russty!! :hug: :hug:

Did you like the Opening Ceremonies? I :love: them! AnD OH THE tORCH lIGHTING! wow bELISSIMO!!!

Last edited:
Hi Dazz! :wave: :hug: :heart:

Go Drea! :dance: :rockon:

I had a good start on my knitting last night, but man are my hands tired today. :lol: Its gonna be a long 16 days. ;)

Russty Cat said:
Hi Dazz! :wave: :hug: :heart:

Go Drea! :dance: :rockon:

I had a good start on my knitting last night, but man are my hands tired today. :lol: Its gonna be a long 16 days. ;)
ok i caught the rest of this message

remember to have a bowl of ater nearby so you can soak your haNDS and massage THEM GENTLY BEOFRE DURING , INBETWEEN AND after KNITTING ROUNDS!

tell me what you are knitting and what colors! :"D

did you see "lazybones" simdazz didn't go out dancing :grumpy;
I loove dancing *pokes sdimdazz* get OUT there! :laugh:

!:wink:

ttfn

hi bye dreA :HUG:

dazzledbylight said:

ok i caught the rest of this message

remember to have a bowl of ater nearby so you can soak your haNDS and massage THEM GENTLY BEOFRE DURING , INBETWEEN AND after KNITTING ROUNDS!

tell me what you are knitting and what colors! :"D

did you see "lazybones" simdazz didn't go out dancing :grumpy;
I loove dancing *pokes sdimdazz* get OUT there! :laugh:

!:wink:

ttfn

hi bye dreA :HUG:

*g* I'm not knitting in the round - doing garter stitch scarves in green - you can see the colour in the first pic ;)

Yeah, Sim!Adam went out without Sim!Drea - which is unrealistic, I'd be dragging him out on the dance floor! :lol:

Hope you have a great class Dazz! :hug:

I'm knitting a felted bag. I really needed one to hold the knitting that I'm working on it so I decided to make one. :giggle: Its going to be a tote bag in green, purpleish grey, and turqoise stripes. I'm putting this fun yarn in as well that has little bits of sparkly fabric that will stick out in random spots on certain stripes once its felted. It will probably look totally obnoxious when its done, but lots of fun.

just a quick post :shifty:

me and kat are buying tea for craig as hes putting a shower in for us for free :bow::love:

Wow just seen a picture of the twins with Bono :cute: they were so sweet in Boston when we met them there, glad they met B :wink:

see you all later :drool:

X

sami0201 said:
:( Sarah, when are you going?

I'm going to be in Mexico from 4 a.m. Sunday morning (2/19) until 12 a.m. Sunday evening (2/26) :sad:

I'm just going to miss them :scream: :sad:

Last edited:
circa1992 said:

I'm going to be in Mexico from 4 a.m. Sunday morning (2/19) until 12 a.m. Sunday evening (2/26) :sad:

I'm just going to miss them :scream: :sad:

That sucks :( Yeah, I think they're there until the 16th or something right?

Maybe they'll stay a few extra days for vacation :wink: But I think they usually stay in Aculpolco (no clue how to spell that)

sami0201 said:

That sucks :( Yeah, I think they're there until the 16th or something right?

Maybe they'll stay a few extra days for vacation :wink: But I think they usually stay in Aculpolco (no clue how to spell that)

Sometime around then :( Maybe Ill take a ride to Aculpolco :lol: Just kidding :shifty: :wink:

:lol:

I'm looking up flights to Dublin for June :shifty: My dad said maybe me and him can just go for a few days (it's pretty cheap to fly out from NY)

I'm sure I won't end up going though :laugh:

sami0201 said:
:lol:

I'm looking up flights to Dublin for June :shifty: My dad said maybe me and him can just go for a few days (it's pretty cheap to fly out from NY)

I'm sure I won't end up going though :laugh:

omg :faint: if you go......:)

You have to let me know when you're in the NY area :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom