Pleban Girls Party - Two years and still going strong

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Stupid GAP for not having (RED) hoodies... :madwife: I don't even think GAP exists in Australia. Hope you can find something you like!

I don't know what I'm buying yet, we need to look at the register they've got set up, and hopefully there'll be something left that isn't too expensive. :uhoh: It's going to be an expensive month for me... last month wasn't cheap either.

I only just noticed the :drunk: smiley in your last post... have you had a couple? :wink:

Yeah weekend! :rockon:

Alisaura said:
House inspections :yikes:
I hate them... our property managers in Canberra were the most nazi-esque, anally retentive women on earth... the one down here is much more relaxed, but for the first couple of inspections I didn't realise this and was freaking out in a bad way... all my housemates down here were being very blase and thus I stressed even more... I spent hours in the dark ripping out handfuls of green from the garden beds that were probably weeds, but I couldn't really tell in that light... :lol:
Turns out the lady just wandered around the house and glanced at things... I spent all that time cleaning the windows and washing out the window tracks and weeding the back garden for nothing... :rolleyes:
*also ends rant* Scarred for life, I tell you...

Arm sounds owee, but it looks awesome :)

Today there needs to be shopping for a wedding present for some friends of ours... other than that, SFA for the whole long weekend :D

my flatmate bron was getting a bit stressed about this one, because a) the owners were coming & b) the last time the owners came (without warning, mind you - totally illegal, which we didn't realise at the time) they tore us apart, not because we'd done any damage - mainly because we thought they were wanting to get a family as tennants or because they were going to sell. so yeah, poor bron was freeaking out a bit, but it's logic right - if we keep this house & garden well and the place is tidy and we're not inflicting any structural damage then we're in the clear.

yeah - a lot of our rent inspections are like that, literally 30 seconds in & out to make sure we haven't burnt the place down :lol:

i'm hanging out with a couple of friends this afternoon who didn't know i was getting it (tattoo) done, so i'm not going to say anything - just wait until they notice :ohmy: can't wait for their reaction!

cool! long weekend...must be a victorian one cos i don't think we have one...more and more i appreciate having SFA to dao - i think it's living in the city. ah, wedding presents - no pressure there :wink: :lol:

HI JEM :wave:

And yeah, I've heard of both Manchester and Man. U ... :D

(I've heard Manchester described as a "toilet" though, by someone who visited it... I've also heard people say it's not really that bad :shrug: )

Alisaura said:
Stupid GAP for not having (RED) hoodies... :madwife: I don't even think GAP exists in Australia. Hope you can find something you like!

I don't know what I'm buying yet, we need to look at the register they've got set up, and hopefully there'll be something left that isn't too expensive. :uhoh: It's going to be an expensive month for me... last month wasn't cheap either.

I only just noticed the :drunk: smiley in your last post... have you had a couple? :wink:

Yeah weekend! :rockon:

Suppose we have GAP at least. It was typical i could afford the hoodie when the stocks had run out. :sigh::lol:

Im lucky none of my friends have got married yet, but i don;t look forward to the wedding registery thing. :yikes: I'll be off the day i get the list to get something i could afford. :lmao:

Yes a few JD and cokes. I can't stay to long actually, slept lousily last night. Need sleep to get up to go to manchester tommorow. :drool:

Alisaura said:
And yeah, I've heard of both Manchester and Man. U ... :D

(I've heard Manchester described as a "toilet" though, by someone who visited it... I've also heard people say it's not really that bad :shrug: )

:madwife: Its one of my fave cities with Dublin and Toronto. Its really nice now. :drool: Pre IRA boming in the 90's it was grotty and not very nice. :yikes: Now its a really nice city. :love:

andberlin said:

i'm hanging out with a couple of friends this afternoon who didn't know i was getting it (tattoo) done, so i'm not going to say anything - just wait until they notice :ohmy: can't wait for their reaction!

:lol: Cool, that should be amusing :D It was funny when I got all my hair cut short the first time, it was a very spur-of-the-moment decision and everyone got a shock the first time they saw me after that :wink:

cool! long weekend...must be a victorian one cos i don't think we have one...

Yeah, it's Labour Day here... I think all the states get that one on a different day.

I didn't practice bass last night... my brain punished me by making me dream about it instead! :laugh:

bonoishot said:

Yes a few JD and cokes. I can't stay to long actually, slept lousily last night. Need sleep to get up to go to manchester tommorow. :drool:

:hug: Hope you can get more sleep tonight! You need your strength for shopping :yes:

bonoishot said:

:madwife: Its one of my fave cities with Dublin and Toronto. Its really nice now. :drool: Pre IRA boming in the 90's it was grotty and not very nice. :yikes: Now its a really nice city. :love:

Good to hear it's nicer now... I don't know if I'll get a chance to visit Manchester when I'm in the UK, but it can go on the list of places to go "one day"!

bonoishot said:
We don't have a bank holiday until Easter. :(:grumpy:

I think I was really lucky with planning my trip... I get all the public holidays in the first half of the year, then when there's the big public holiday-drought from July to October, I'll be away for 7 weeks in August/September :D

Alisaura said:

I think I was really lucky with planning my trip... I get all the public holidays in the first half of the year, then when there's the big public holiday-drought from July to October, I'll be away for 7 weeks in August/September :D

:lol:

Maybe an unconconcious decision? :wink:

Alisaura said:

:hug: Hope you can get more sleep tonight! You need your strength for shopping :yes:

Good to hear it's nicer now... I don't know if I'll get a chance to visit Manchester when I'm in the UK, but it can go on the list of places to go "one day"!

Sleep. :drool:

You should. People forget about Borthern UK alot. We have lots up here. The Lake District, Manchester, Liverpool, Scotland... ( i could go on a long time. :lol: )

Borthern UK? :wink: I'll be going to Scotland, so maybe I'll get the chance to pop into Manchester on the way :D
Goodnight Jem! :hug: Good luck shopping!

tanner_sis said:
Hey Ya'll !!

00044974.zoom.a.jpg

:lmao:

:ohmy: So i qualify with some of these and from the fact NI's put a lot of Irish into me :shifty:

Hi Wild :hug: Ali :hug:

thanks, Ali - I love Adam's Zoohawk :drool:

:( unfortunately, I have to go already :sad:

Wild it seems like it's been forever! :hug: *clings*

Will you be around tomorrow? - I plan on it

anyway, hopefully soon we'll catch up :hug:

bye gals - I'll be back later

Sad_Girl said:

:( unfortunately, I have to go already :sad:

Wild it seems like it's been forever! :hug: *clings*

Will you be around tomorrow? - I plan on it

anyway, hopefully soon we'll catch up :hug:

bye gals - I'll be back later

:madwife:

I'm off to keep my sister and Jamie :cute: company whilst her hubby is showing Rockie (alfie's half brother and Sadie's Uncle) at Crufts :)

But i'll definately be around tomorrow night:drool:

Back
Top Bottom