Pleban Girls Party - The Vertigo Afterglo

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:lmao:

my cousin cracks me up...he's so wonderfully weird...we are on aim

him: want to hear what a f****** loser your cousin is?
me: sure
him: im online searching for a lightsaber to buy
him: and on the fone with my friend
me: LOL i love it
him: and were deciding which ones to get

and the sad thing is that he's probably serious :lol: they are probably ordering toys or something (keep in mind that he is my age!! he's gonna be 16 in January)

sami0201 said:
:lmao:

my cousin cracks me up...he's so wonderfully weird...we are on aim

him: want to hear what a f****** loser your cousin is?
me: sure
him: im online searching for a lightsaber to buy
him: and on the fone with my friend
me: LOL i love it
him: and were deciding which ones to get

and the sad thing is that he's probably serious :lol: they are probably ordering toys or something (keep in mind that he is my age!! he's gonna be 16 in January)

Thats not bad. I know plenty of guys MY AGE and older who would do the same thing :lol:

FlyYourKite said:
Bri!!!! :hyper *tackles* :heart

This is quite a picture-filled page, isn't it? :wink:

Fly! :happy: :hug:
How are you?

It's a lovely page indeed!
:hyper:

Did I miss the other girls?
I still need to catch up!
Ack!
Damn you school work for interfering with the important things in life! :grumpy:

The only good thing in Chemistry was my old HS chem teacher :heart:

And err.....I don't mean that in the HS teenage crushy way, despite it sounding like that :huh:

Sami!i :hug:
SG! :hug:
Dazz! :hug:
How are my girls doing?

Sad_Girl said:

Thats not bad. I know plenty of guys MY AGE and older who would do the same thing :lol:

:lol: it's not bad, he's totally normal and everything :shifty: :laugh: he's just so funny...ahh I needed that tonight :)

(and i'm probably laughing way too much at him :lol: )

dazzledbylight said:
HI Bri! :hug:

more nice ones SG!! :drool:
particulary good ones of the edge....closer? so better detailing less film/or digi "grain"

Next time I'm taking in my good camera rather than a cheap disposable :yes: still, considering I was also in AWE (exactly as Fly just described) and using a cheap disposable camera, they could've turned out worse

Last edited:
:help: :help: :help: :help: :help:

Ok my PGP gals....i need some E-bay selling opinions.....
I have a few somewhat rare R&R roll items....nothing physically big..... but shit if i could get some Serious bucks for them in order to get u2 tix ...i will...to increase my chances!!!!

I'd like to tell you what i have.....and get your opiniojns as to do ya think they'd sell well??!

FlyYourKite said:

I'm alright Bri thanks for asking! :hug: School is stressing me out too :sigh:

It's probably my own fault.....
The week leading up to last friday ( :heart: ) I completed ignored school, focusing on my mission (to see U2 :wink: ) and all the other exciteing wonderfulness :happy: :hyper:

And I was still distracted for the beginning of this week.....
(slipping into flashbacks or something....:lol: )

And then I suddenly realized I had a bunch of stuff do all at once. Ooops! :yikes:

:lol:

Sad_Girl said:

Next time I'm taking in my good camera rather than a cheap disposable :yes: still, considering I was also in AWE (exactly as Fly just described) and using a cheap disposable camera, they could've turned out worse

yup :yes:.....AWE...that a very gooooood way to describe your first or even 2nd U2 concert... THAT close up!!!!!

dazzledbylight said:

yup :yes:.....AWE...that a very gooooood way to describe your first or even 2nd U2 concert... THAT close up!!!!!

:yes: I couldn't believe it, honestly. There were times during the concert I'd look up and around at all the people in the stands who were having the time of their lives and I'd get all emotional and sentimental :lol: It's just amazing how they can bring such a high to so many different people's lives.

THank you for the Edge pictures! I swear the man is just so :combust: :love:

Sorry I got distracted for a bit Mr. Cat needed me to look something up for him and he wasn insisting that he wanted to know now! :lol:

Um I will not mention that my 30 year old friend was checking out light sabers when we were in another town for a concert one night. Nope he didn't pick them up and make the noises or discuss them with the clerk at all. :no: :giggle:

Russty Cat said:
Um I will not mention that my 30 year old friend was checking out light sabers when we were in another town for a concert one night. Nope he didn't pick them up and make the noises or discuss them with the clerk at all. :no: :giggle:

:lol:

:bump:
HELP!!!!

dazzledbylight said:
:help: :help: :help: :help: :help:

Ok my PGP gals....i need some E-bay selling opinions.....
I have a few somewhat rare R&R roll items....nothing physically big..... but shit if i could get some Serious bucks for them in order to get u2 tix ...i will...to increase my chances!!!!

I'd like to tell you what i have.....and get your opiniojns as to do ya think they'd sell well??!

Russty Cat said:

:lol: :rockon: Star Wars geeks take over the world!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom