Pleban Girls Party - The Vertigo Afterglo

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
HI SG :hug:

:hug: Fly! :sexywink: How you doin? :giggle:

:hug: Sami

SG I asked Mr. Cat about Detroit last night. AFter 20 minutes of pleading with him he said "You can stop doing your cute face, its not going to work. No!" :( He said even if we had the money he wouldn't let me go. He said my health is too screwy right now. I told him that I'm fine and that I could do it.

So then dumb arse that I am, I go and fall out of the back of our truck this morning out in the yard. I was trying to keep from hitting my head and managed to fuck up my knee. :mad: After he asked if I was okay and then saw my leg he said "See....no!" :lol:

Funny thing though I totally wasn't thinking just really pissed off that I had fallen and my knee hurt and I yelled "Bollox! For fucks sake!" really loud. Mr. Cats friend was laughing and said that people in the next county probably heard that. :lol: Whats the fun if you can't swear?! :wink:

:hyper: I like the new story!!! it reminds me of another fanfic story that I really like. I think its fun to have them in a different setting. :heart:

Russty Cat said:
HI SG :hug:

SG I asked Mr. Cat about Detroit last night. AFter 20 minutes of pleading with him he said "You can stop doing your cute face, its not going to work. No!" : ( He said even if we had the money he wouldn't let me go. He said my health is too screwy right now. I told him that I'm fine and that I could do it.

So then dumb arse that I am, I go and fall out of the back of our truck this morning out in the yard. I was trying to keep from hitting my head and managed to fuck up my knee. :mad: After he asked if I was okay and then saw my leg he said "See....no!" :l ol:

Funny thing though I totally wasn't thinking just really pissed off that I had fallen and my knee hurt and I yelled "Bollox! For fucks sake!" really loud. Mr. Cats friend was laughing and said that people in the next county probably heard that. :lo l: Whats the fun if you can't swear?! :wink :

:lmao: Well, I pretty much expected that :wink:

And Ouch! :no: don't do that to your knee! (Better than your head, I guess, though :hmm: ) :hug:

And at least you don't have such a potty mouth that Bono scolded you for it :wink:

I have a huge black and white poster of U2 in my room......and the side of Larry's face is turning green!!! :( I think it's because of the way the sun comes in or something :|

sami0201 said:
I have a huge black and white poster of U2 in my room......and the side of Larry's face is turning green!!! :( I think it's because of the way the sun comes in or something :|

:ohmy: :no: thats not good!

:shifty: Green Larry :giggle:

sami0201 said:

:lol: he's green with envy

no, I can't reach their faces :angry:

but another part of them is almost exactly level with my head :shifty: :lmao:

:wink:

Good thing it's not a 3-D poster... you could lose an eye!

:lmao: OMG my mind is a scary place :lmao:

:lmao: Poor Larry needs dramamine. :giggle:

Well I knew there was really no chance of him letting me go. I think if it was closer he might consider it. But I know he is worried that if we had another problem like we did in Washington getting me home would be incredibly hard.

He told me the only reason he is letting me go to the show in November is because I will have my "minder" Barbara who travels with me alot and was the one who took me to the hospital in Washington. He knows that she is good about kicking my ass when I need it and making sure that I'm taking care of myself. But she also lives near Oakland so I can go a day early and rest up before the show, so it will be much easier. I'm definetly going to try and meet the guys before the show though. :heart:

room.jpg

:drool: you can't really tell but it's like 4'x4'

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom